Soft white underbelly video-claims father was murdered by Scarfo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Soft white underbelly video-claims father was murdered by Scarfo

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://youtu.be/yo--QGwumyY?si=NuOSes-eklaFCeyz

"Drugs, Guns and Money-PJ AKA "The Tapper Bandit"
Posted about 4 days ago from today. He says his father was in the Irish mob
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Soft white underbelly video-claims father was murdered by Scarfo

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Haven't watched yet but is he the son of the longshoreman Nicky stabbed to death with a butter knife? The one that people say got him banished to AC?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Normally I see Scarfo, I click and watch, but I tapped out after five seconds of that guy gurgling and croaking at the beginning. Can anyone who watched this tell me who this is and what his specific link to the Great One was? Thanks in advance.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ivan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:13 am Normally I see Scarfo, I click and watch, but I tapped out after five seconds of that guy gurgling and croaking at the beginning. Can anyone who watched this tell me who this is and what his specific link to the Great One was? Thanks in advance.
He doesn't say much about it. He just says how the Italians took him in and he lived above a bar. The Irish came to him after a while and asked why he is letting them look after him after what they did to his father. He said, ok, and his life went downhill from there
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:13 am Normally I see Scarfo, I click and watch, but I tapped out after five seconds of that guy gurgling and croaking at the beginning. Can anyone who watched this tell me who this is and what his specific link to the Great One was? Thanks in advance.
He doesn't say much about it. He just says how the Italians took him in and he lived above a bar. The Irish came to him after a while and asked why he is letting them look after him after what they did to his father. He said, ok, and his life went downhill from there
Thanks Tony.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Seems like this guy is full of shit. He says scarfo stabbed his dad with a pen and got 6 months. Sounds like a reference to the Oregon diner stabbing. Then he makes up a story about scarfos son getting murdered and everyone thinking he did it.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tasker wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:10 pm Seems like this guy is full of shit. He says scarfo stabbed his dad with a pen and got 6 months. Sounds like a reference to the Oregon diner stabbing. Then he makes up a story about scarfos son getting murdered and everyone thinking he did it.
I didn't hear the scarfo son getting murder Part. But he was hard to understand at times.