Springfield arrest

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Springfield arrest

Post by Pmac2 »

Making a retraction on time. I see it was only 215 grams of fetty. But all those guns... 10 12 yrs plea bargain
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Are all those guns necessary? Like wtf...
Got to get off the opiates, man! They are no good! It's hard to take a guy seriously like that
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:07 am Are all those guns necessary? Like wtf...
Got to get off the opiates, man! They are no good! It's hard to take a guy seriously like that
Will they give guys like this suboxone after they get locked up? Cuz if not he looks like he’s in for one hell of a ride withdrawing for the next 3-4 weeks lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:50 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:07 am Are all those guns necessary? Like wtf...
Will they give guys like this suboxone after they get locked up? Cuz if not he looks like he’s in for one hell of a ride withdrawing for the next 3-4 weeks lol
Idk what they in jail...if you have a prescription on the outside can you legally bring it with you? I am not sure. It's possible to be a functioning junkie. But productive....no f*cking way. I was on them for about 3 years... thank God my guy started charging me like $35 for one blue roxy. And when you need a good half dozen to get you MOVING...it's a brutal, brutal cycle. I lost my older brother (mickey) and little brother (jimmy) to heroin addiction. Both in the past 5-6 years. I'm all to familiar with sh*t. And my little brothers autopsy report-the heroin he bought had fish food (for goldfish), roach killer, carfentil, laundry detergent...the sh*t they put in it new. 15-20 years ago when I wanted a blue perc, or a those green oc 80s that you just lick thr coding off of, you knew what you were getting. Not anymore!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Sorry for the rant...these kids are lucky they got family who can hire defense attorneys. There family seems to enable everything else, so they probably won't change.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:25 am Sorry for the rant...these kids are lucky they got family who can hire defense attorneys. There family seems to enable everything else, so they probably won't change.
Dude I know all too well. Lost 2 cousins from od’s and I was hooked on them for years. Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done was getting off them. Opiate withdrawal is no fucking joke as u know. Just the thought of being locked up WHILE withdrawing makes me wanna crawl out of my skin rn. Doesn’t get much worse then that.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:22 am
Idk what they in jail...if you have a prescription on the outside can you legally bring it with you? I am not sure. It's possible to be a functioning junkie. But productive....no f*cking way. I was on them for about 3 years... thank God my guy started charging me like $35 for one blue roxy. And when you need a good half dozen to get you MOVING...it's a brutal, brutal cycle. I lost my older brother (mickey) and little brother (jimmy) to heroin addiction. Both in the past 5-6 years. I'm all to familiar with sh*t. And my little brothers autopsy report-the heroin he bought had fish food (for goldfish), roach killer, carfentil, laundry detergent...the sh*t they put in it new. 15-20 years ago when I wanted a blue perc, or a those green oc 80s that you just lick thr coding off of, you knew what you were getting. Not anymore!
Thank God thats been over for 13 yrs. they have unlilimited amounts
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:25 am Sorry for the rant...these kids are lucky they got family who can hire defense attorneys. There family seems to enable everything else, so they probably won't change.
Dude I know all too well. Lost 2 cousins from od’s and I was hooked on them for years. Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done was getting off them. Opiate withdrawal is no fucking joke as u know. Just the thought of being locked up WHILE withdrawing makes me wanna crawl out of my skin rn. Doesn’t get much worse then that.
I understand how you feel. Yes, very hard. The only way to get clean is suboxone (which I did) or cold turkey. Everyone I know who went the methadone route is still on methadone literally 10+ years later and now addicted to blow, booze, or something else.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 am
AntComello wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 am
I understand how you feel. Yes, very hard. The only way to get clean is suboxone (which I did) or cold turkey. Everyone I know who went the methadone route is still on methadone literally 10+ years later and now addicted to blow, booze, or something else.
Methadone is the worst thing you can do I’ve never seen someone successfully get clean with methadone lol and yes same here did a year of subs and slowly got myself of that which still sucked.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I'm not from MA but I would imagine they will. They do in NY jails , and I feel like NY and MA mirror one another in regards to the programs they have for people and the things they do.

I know a jailer at Rikers AMKC and they move people who need maintenance meds there after intake. I'm not sure if they do a rapid taper and get the people down to little-to-nothing, but that would make sense. If you get locked up they ask you if you're actively using and if you say yes, they wait for you to get sick and get you on meds.

Even if they did get something while they were locked up waiting for arraignment, they probably had to wait a while. Maybe the arresting officers were nice enough to let them get one more dose in at the house, after kicking their door down. Getting dragged out of bed in cuffs early in the morning dealing with all that, knowing you're going to be sick at any moment, has to be extremely rough. But still, fuck these guys...

The older kid is going into a rehab and if he gets put on maintenance meds there, that'll carry over to when he is in lockup. If the younger kid was held without bail and was going to be in Hampden County Jail indefinitely while fighting his case, I'd bet money he'd be able to get on Suboxone there. Article didn't say much about the younger kid being a heavy user or anything - if he was and he's getting released to home monitoring, I wouldn't be surprised if he OD'ed while he was out...

Personal story time since a few others have shared their experiences...I was on Suboxone from late 06 until the beginning of 2010. It took me a few years to taper down from 4mg / day to basically dust (this was before strips) and when I fully hopped off I felt no w/d . Did a slow taper for years. Glad I went on it, and am even more glad I got off of it. There were only a handful of doctors in the state that could prescribe it back then and I had to go on a waitlist for a little while until one of them was taking on new patients. If I had to do it all over again I'd probably rather go on a low dose of methadone. If it weren't such a pain to get. Suboxone has some not-so-great side effects for me, I always suspected the naloxone was blocking 'natural' endorphins and had my energy levels, general disposition, etc. all very low and sluggish. That could be bro science though.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Same. Got into the pills when the CIA flooded the country I'm 05ish. Real oc 10 20 40 80 were all over massachusetts you could get them for a few bucks. Then they disappeared. Then watson pecocets flooded massachusetts for a few years. I was in my 20tys blacked out drunk everyday and got a good habit till 2015. 10yrs crazy. It never got me put in jail but it.kept me empty alone and stuck for a decade. Around 2015 I got my shit together. Got in labor union almost 3 yrs ago changed my life 180 fuck opiates but it's bigger then the shit bags who push it. Where's it coming from. I know for dam sure those talibans guys in the middle east ain't producing fentanyl and I even read they kill farmers who grow opium.....
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The price of cocaine is back to all time lows. Kilos for 20k ish the government in Colombia no longer allows the Dea to spay pesticides on the mountain farms and all but gave up on going after farmers...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Cocaine built cities and empires. Fentanyl ain't doing shit but killing the consumer. Rant done lol
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Antonio Fusco, accused of amassing trove of drugs and ‘ghost guns,’ denied bail
https://www.masslive.com/westernmass/20 ... -bail.html