Celso & Romanello Detention Memo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Celso & Romanello Detention Memo

Post by Dr031718 »

A few articles (NY daily news,GR) stating the government shared information that Celso was at a Genovese Christmas party with high ranking members last weekend. Any of the boards top notch sleuths able to find the detention memo? Interested to see if it says who all was at the Christmas party
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Celso & Romanello Detention Memo

Post by JohnnyS »

I've checked the docket and there's no detention memo up yet.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Dr031718 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:25 am A few articles (NY daily news,GR) stating the government shared information that Celso was at a Genovese Christmas party with high ranking members last weekend. Any of the boards top notch sleuths able to find the detention memo? Interested to see if it says who all was at the Christmas party
Wow.

Please furnish any info if you find.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Any thing come up yet on the docket?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

There's still nothing however in this weeks GL Capeci says that Ernie Muscarella and Michael Zanfardino were among the members that attended.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:32 am There's still nothing however in this weeks GL Capeci says that Ernie Muscarella and Michael Zanfardino were among the members that attended.
Thanks Johnny
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Quotes from Romanello and Celso's bond hearing in December that confirm that Muscarella attended the party.

"And as pertinent to the risk of flight to the community, Mr. Celso was observed this weekend at a Genovese family Christmas party, which the underboss of the Genovese crime family was present."

"Yes, Your Honor, which means a Christmas party attended by the underboss of the Genovese crime family, along with several individuals who have been
convicted of racketeering offenses related to the Genovese crime family in the Southern District and the Eastern District I believe would surely be a violation of the conditions of Mr. Celso's release."
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Assuming he is Under
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny