Youngstown's Naples (Pittsburgh) & Carabbia (Cleveland) War

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Youngstown's Naples (Pittsburgh) & Carabbia (Cleveland) War

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:18 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:54 pm
coldshoulder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:52 pm 5:27 Robert Furey -- Likely, yes, he was shot to death while outside changing a tire
For whatever this is worth, someone who used to work at Youngstown United Music is telling me that Robert Furey was killed for skimming from Naples' machines (and a lot of other things) and that this hit was unrelated to the war.
I've heard the same story. Maybe from the same source ;)
Initials J.C.? (but not JCB)
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

No - A.C.I'll PM my source if you PM me and tell me your's ;)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:05 pm No - A.C.I'll PM my source if you PM me and tell me your's ;)
Done! He's no one important but he seems pretty credible. Doesn't claim anything outlandish. Just a guy on Facebook talking about the good ol' days.

From what I understand skimming from rackets that were under Jimmy Prato was basically suicide and this hit was just natural selection.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

coldshoulder wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:40 pm Yes, the "supreme overlord" as described in the article :o
Looks like perhaps only the first page comes up when you click the attachment. I'll have to try to link the rest of the pages.
Naples was Co-Boss of Youngstown with Lennie Strollo. The last supreme overlord I can think of was Dominic Mallamo.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:29 pm
coldshoulder wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:40 pm Yes, the "supreme overlord" as described in the article :o
Looks like perhaps only the first page comes up when you click the attachment. I'll have to try to link the rest of the pages.
Naples was Co-Boss of Youngstown with Lennie Strollo. The last supreme overlord I can think of was Dominic Mallamo.
I agree - Big Dom was The Man!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola