Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Post by Rocco »

I cant find much on Albert Alimena online. Just an old case involving the teamsters....
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I cant find much on Albert Alimena online. Just an old case involving the teamsters....
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Rocco wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:55 am I cant find much on Albert Alimena online. Just an old case involving the teamsters....
TPA and actuarial services. Some other stuff. Dickinson Group LLC. Another business. The Genovese use him. (It's his firm, but it's their firm, but it's not their firm) Colombo's get along and cooperate, if you want to call it that, with Genovese and Gambino.

In this case the cooperation went something like this. Hey, we have this firm, and they're good at what they do, and they're clued in, so this is our way of taking a piece for famiglia.

I don't recall him ever being in trouble before, and not with the Teamsters. He was active in Florida. He got scared at the end. It was posted on here before, maybe in this thread.

So you guys can debate associate, made, cooperating business. None of that makes any difference. What does make a difference is no one can get a license on him now unless he's made, or in special circumstances if he's an associate. You can't get a license on anyone that's potentially cooperating, and you can't get a license on a cooperating business. Sometimes you can, but you mostly can't. That's why everyone knows where Big John and Rey are, and no one can do anything. Not that anyone would do anything anymore, but if you wanted to, you couldn't. I was never any part of any of that, but I had it explained to me.
Vacari Lives!
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Colombo underboss ‘The Claw’ catches break after attorneys argue he’s too old and sick for long jail sentence
https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/metro/col ... reddit.com
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:40 pm Colombo underboss ‘The Claw’ catches break after attorneys argue he’s too old and sick for long jail sentence
Thanks for posting the article. I posted the pictures in the mugshot section but forgot to link the article
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dr031718 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:10 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:40 pm Colombo underboss ‘The Claw’ catches break after attorneys argue he’s too old and sick for long jail sentence
Thanks for posting the article. I posted the pictures in the mugshot section but forgot to link the article
It's not the nicest suit I ever seen. But for a guy crying foul and claiming he is in the poor house, he dresses nicer then 90% of his members/associates for a court appearance
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

When will Richard Ferrara be sentenced? I want reporters there to document but doubtful they will, at the behest/request of the FBI.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Colombo crime family captain gets four years in prison for extorting NYC labor union
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/vincent-ric ... ced-prison