John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:09 am No ones perfect. But being that he is the boss of the top family it is assumed he is the "biggest boss" or better than the other families bosses. Scotts using ancient terms or movie terms because thats who he is not because hes trying to trick the reader.
'No ones perfect' is what you say when someone makes a mistake which is forgivable but that's not what's happening here.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:48 am
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:09 am Scott keeps making videos saying Barney is boss of bosses. Pennisi on people who claim that 😂 https://youtu.be/sig0V61bk5A?si=NN5KZXA_yclJAHNI
That’s the thing about Scott we all know he knows better but instead of being honest and truthful he sensationalizes things for likes.
It’s a shame and takes away from his credibility.
Yeah that's exactly what he does and I feel like I have to state again that I have nothing against him it's just the way he is.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:29 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:09 am No ones perfect. But being that he is the boss of the top family it is assumed he is the "biggest boss" or better than the other families bosses. Scotts using ancient terms or movie terms because thats who he is not because hes trying to trick the reader.
'No ones perfect' is what you say when someone makes a mistake which is forgivable but that's not what's happening here.
Barney would be seen as the top boss based on the Genovese being the top family. You're expecting a reporter to get terminology accurate as if he's a member. Reporters make mistakes all the time, by accident or on purpose.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:06 am Didn’t Cacace have a police officer killed? You would think that would give him a lifetime target on his back by the feds.
He did. Ralph Dolls was the officers names if I remember correctly. I think it was Dino Calabaro and Dino Saracino who did that hit, Calabaro claimed that they didn’t know who Ralph was and that afterwards when they found out, they asked Gioeli if they should kill Cacace.

Cacace should stay out of it but he doesn’t seem like the type…
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I remember Gohn was saying Cacace had his son's running around meeting with guys as soon as he was released from prison a few years ago.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:10 pm I remember Gohn was saying Cacace had his son's running around meeting with guys as soon as he was released from prison a few years ago.
Thought his son died. How many does he have?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:18 am Barney would be seen as the top boss based on the Genovese being the top family. You're expecting a reporter to get terminology accurate as if he's a member. Reporters make mistakes all the time, by accident or on purpose.
I'm expecting the author of several mafia books to get the basic terminology right and you don't have to be a member of the mafia to know there hasn't been a 'boss of bosses' for 93 years.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:18 am Barney would be seen as the top boss based on the Genovese being the top family. You're expecting a reporter to get terminology accurate as if he's a member. Reporters make mistakes all the time, by accident or on purpose.
I'm expecting the author of several mafia books to get the basic terminology right and you don't have to be a member of the mafia to know there hasn't been a 'boss of bosses' for 93 years.
Fair. But again. He sensationalizes no doubt. Hes trying to make money
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

TSNYC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:31 pm Article on Manzo case in todays NYPost

https://nypost.com/2024/01/28/metro/rea ... boyfriend/
Ex-husband of RHONJ star and co-owner of The Brownstone has indictment dismissed
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/ ... 715951007/
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:30 pm Fair. But again. He sensationalizes no doubt. Hes trying to make money
Gold. You kill me dude.
You'd think with all your posts one'd be right.

Now off to your Buffalo thread.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:12 pm
TSNYC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:31 pm Article on Manzo case in todays NYPost

https://nypost.com/2024/01/28/metro/rea ... boyfriend/
Ex-husband of RHONJ star and co-owner of The Brownstone has indictment dismissed
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/ ... 715951007/
Dismissed without prejudice, ie the G will charge him again. Guy losses anyway, he'd be getting buried in legal fees.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

If a federal judge dismissed it they won't go against his reasoning. They got perna who they really wanted. Going against a federal judge isn't worth the ag time because 98 percent of the time they rule for the prosecution I thought it was a state case and the feds were gonna pick it up.without pernas cooperation they probably can't nail this guy
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:12 am If a federal judge dismissed it they won't go against his reasoning. They got perna who they really wanted. Going against a federal judge isn't worth the ag time because 98 percent of the time they rule for the prosecution I thought it was a state case and the feds were gonna pick it up.without pernas cooperation they probably can't nail this guy
It was only dismissed because of failure to bring to trial in a timely manner, not evidence. The judge actually said she wasn't dismissing with prejudice specifically because of the serious nature of the crimes.
So the judge is doing the opposite and deliberately leaving the door open for him to be recharged.

And when have the feds ever dropped a mafia trial.

They love nothing better. Look at Romanello and the bullshit in that case. A four year case for an 82yr old being insulted and throwing a punch.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:36 am A four year case for an 82yr old being insulted and throwing a punch.
It wasn’t just for a punch. They were trying to force that guy to pay off what was it? His nephews brother in laws 80k gambling debt and that’s after the guy did the right thing and paid off his nephews debt of a few grand.

He gave an inch and they tried to take the mile now Rom is paying the price for it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Mod Cap on: I don't really care personally, but the way the world is going let me just say this- NO ONE TELLS SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES over a disagreement. Argue your points, can't agree then move on. Seriously it's not that big of a deal.