Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by MoLarryCurly »

Cheech wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:03 am We heard this when he was posting stuff on instagram. We heard for years no one liked him.
Then it comes out Fat Andy loved him. And thats coming from his son.
Pennissi who u guys love said he was able to get a table at peter lugers because lenny dimaria was able to get it for him.
He was at patsy parrellos christmas party and was close with rooster an acting westside capo.
He murdered and had friends murdered for CN. His dad was the underboss to scarfo. He did half his life in jail. Step down? I cant see it. This podcast thing has been in the works for a few years. Its not out of the blue.

Table at Peter Lugers? lol anyone can get a table when they tell you there booked or there’s a hour wait you tell the guy come I’ll take care of you and shake his hand with 40$.
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

The Rubeo wiretaps he played on his last podcast was interesting.. you hear Rubeo talking about how much his book deal is potentially worth, how Inzerillo the FBI agent is running his own scams.. that case was weird from the jump

My two cents on Nadu is that he didn't know a lot about LCN history prior to starting his show.. and is learning more as he goes on (same w OC Shortz, Lee Cole etc) Nadu is def trying to be involved with Joey in some way - it's been said Merlino won't be involved with Nadu because Nadu has informants on his show, although Nadu had Ray Wagner on.

Re Scott - I think his source probably told him the NY families disapprove of his podcast (probably true but doesnt matter one way or the other) Scott takes a little artistic license and says NY families are telling Merlino to stop (probably not true)

Last time I checked the live Q and A they haven't posted to Patreon, that is where I can see Merlino getting tripped up or saying something he shouldn't.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:37 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:03 am We heard this when he was posting stuff on instagram. We heard for years no one liked him.
Then it comes out Fat Andy loved him. And thats coming from his son.
Pennissi who u guys love said he was able to get a table at peter lugers because lenny dimaria was able to get it for him.
He was at patsy parrellos christmas party and was close with rooster an acting westside capo.
He murdered and had friends murdered for CN. His dad was the underboss to scarfo. He did half his life in jail. Step down? I cant see it. This podcast thing has been in the works for a few years. Its not out of the blue.

Table at Peter Lugers? lol anyone can get a table when they tell you there booked or there’s a hour wait you tell the guy come I’ll take care of you and shake his hand with 40$.
whatever you say. just saying what Pennissi said in a video.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:35 pm
Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 pm I guess now that Ganster Report reports it nobody has shit to say but before nobody tells Joey what to do ????
The guy just put out a rat of the month video today and gave out picks for the super bowl…maybe he didnt get the memo or maybe he dont give a fuck
I love how the podcasters are saying Joey is in trouble with NY like he gives a shit what ny thinks. If he didn’t give a shit when NY put in stanfa and went to war, & won, why does anyone think he gives a shit today?
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Kash wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:35 pm
Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 pm I guess now that Ganster Report reports it nobody has shit to say but before nobody tells Joey what to do ????
The guy just put out a rat of the month video today and gave out picks for the super bowl…maybe he didnt get the memo or maybe he dont give a fuck
I love how the podcasters are saying Joey is in trouble with NY like he gives a shit what ny thinks. If he didn’t give a shit when NY put in stanfa and went to war, & won, why does anyone think he gives a shit today?
Yeah I don’t think he cares. I dont think anything will be done about it either.

Alite/Gene were debating this and I have to agree with John’s take on the situation:
https://youtu.be/1Elxh9LUfvg
pkmafiaboss
Prospect

Post by pkmafiaboss »

Mvguy818 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:15 am Rumor is that Joey not the boss anymore ??? Makes sense with podcast
Forget about him being the boss or not, no one from the life (maybe besides his inner circle of friends) will ever associate with him again, he is making a mockery of the life by being on youtube