AB & Mafia Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: AB & Mafia Interview

Post by outfit guy »

Yes, very interesting but I also sent another link contradicting his membership. That second hyperlink is a real deal AB named John Greschner.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

outfit guy :

Apparently Pat Brady has pled guilty, his sentencing is in March. That leaves 4 members awaiting trial (including Yandell) . Trial is supposed to take place this month. there are a few articles but they are all paywalled
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

i dont understand anyy of this lol
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:51 am i dont understand anyy of this lol
And that made me realize this convo is probably better suited for the Prison Gangs sub-forum, lol

Regardless - we're basically talking about guys just like we'd be normally talking about LCN guys, only these guys we're talking about are essentially violent, potentially racist (I don't think that's as big of a thing as the name of the organization implies though) heroin and meth users/dealers who are all locked up in Cali state prisons specifically, and a few in the Feds. There have been people who served a lot of time, or are still even locked up, on Youtube doing interviews and shows - who were close associates of the gang and also even some actual former alleged members . The top guy in Cali has an instagram that his wife maintains and he uses it to talk about the injustices and corruption within the prison system lol
Ed
Straightened out

Post by Ed »

In the recent episode of "Felons Talk," he discusses prison interactions with Carmine Persico and Sonny Franzese from the Colombos, Carmine Tortora from Boston, Chicago's Tony Zizzo, and Ernie Abbamonte, and namedrops a few other made guys.