Gangland October 19th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Gangland October 19th 2023

Post by Tonyd621 »

OmarSantista wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:40 am https://youtu.be/Vw2Jt3AcSX0?si=f-6uc7Cfn4s1KCIF
It seems to me that he was between a rock and a hard place I think half of him wanted it and half didn't. I feel like he could've thought of a way to record her and show her colleagues. At the same time she was apparently threatening to cut off his cash flow from the gov, now if her peers noticed D'Urso isn't getting paid she would have explaining to do. Maybe he did or didn't think about that. He also maybe thought this to be a way of easily cheating on his wife, maybe he was okay with something new for a while. It's weird either way cause her husband was head of the Genovese task force and she allegedly dated a highschooler during her new agent training. Women like her need to be jailed. Imagine if this entire D'Urso story is true she should go to trial for obstruction of justice and rape. She gave an ultimatum which is either we fuck or you can't buy groceries. If he's not into her like he said, an ugly girl in his eyes is forcing him to do sex acts he doesn't want to do and it's reasonable to feel trapped because he is cooperating; why would they believe him like some of you think in this thread. I personally believe the story and feel bad for cookie. Being forced into sex by an ugly FBI woman for three years because she knows her peers wouldn't believe him is sickening and morally garbage. Another reason I believe it is because the Feds have covered it up, there's not much info to look into because they swept it under the rug. They protected her sick ass, fuck her, ugly ass nasty ass hoe
Your just just trying to shamelessly plug a video. Jail a woman for a rumor that she tried to suck someone's d*ck in the 90s? Get the f*ck outta here. Tell me what prison she's at, I'll bail her out tmrw.
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Re: Gangland October 19th 2023

Post by OmarSantista »

Nobody's trying to do anything haha. I'm just expressing my opinion after seeing the video then seeing if it was talked about on the forum lol. She's not in prison and never will be cause she got off scott-free via the fbi's hush hush program lol. I'm just disgusted by her actions at that time, she could be a better person now, I doubt it though, Lo Schifo!