Junior Pagan interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AM434
Straightened out

Junior Pagan interview

Post by AM434 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jowgORV ... IG5hZHU%3D

Interesting interview of Junior Pagan by Jeff Nadu. Didn't realize how close he was with Joe Massino.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Re: Junior Pagan interview

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Pretty interesting actually especially on how these more violent robbery crews operate - he's not full of bravado and bullshit like so many of these guys. He's honest that he did that last score to make money before cooperating - he also makes a point of saying he saved TG from getting wrapped into a larger indictment.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He's delusional. Zero remorse for killing that guy for some money. Guess he deserved it because he was in the life. Fuck his kids he didn't hurt them. He's father inlaw T.g. was a pussy. He never did time. He wore a wire against his sons grandfather his wife's father to save him TG from getting 22yra. This guy is a bad person. Nadu asks him do you consider yourself evil then gives a definition and asks pagan who doesn't respond but says almost I guess so but backtrack after. Scum and adds nothing but abunch of hardo stories about robbing drug dealers because he didn't have rackets and joe massino was his best friend....I listened at the gym He's a bullshiter
Fwhite
Associate

Post by Fwhite »

He is delusional as hell,but jeff be acting more like a fan then anything else.
peteyboxcars
Associate

Post by peteyboxcars »

The guy is a whacko...and appears pretty low IQ as well. I gotta wonder what kind of person TG was to even allow this guy to date his daughter let alone marry her.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Have a hard time believing that he was that close to Massino, I was trying to figure out who the Gambino member was who had the club in Bensonhurst Massino would frequent.

He had the same BS line as Hootie, he was an associate who had a direct line to the boss and could participate in sit downs.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Only one I could think of was Gravano’s Tali’s on 18th Ave .
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

moneyman could be pauline sac and jimmy browns that was on 17th
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

He was saying his codefendants were going to cooperate against him......they both got almost 40 years. Sure pal.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Hector Juan pagan is his name....that sounds italian and corsican? WHy wont he admit he is PR.
AM434
Straightened out

Post by AM434 »

Philly d wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:47 pm Hector Juan pagan is his name....that sounds italian and corsican? WHy wont he admit he is PR.
Yeah i thought the same thing. Hector Juan Pagan is neither Italian or Coriscan surname, what's this guy talking about? Clearly he is Puerto Rican. He even says he lived in PR for years as a child. Just a lying, damaged person like most these guys in that life.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I think it's the tough guy thing. He knew he was gonna flip during the mob wives show filming because no one else stood tall. Everyone else flipped so I'm gonna wear a wire against my father inlaw. Also wanna say he actually starting telling the cops or feds information back in the early 2000s or late 90tys it came out on the stand. Using strippers to set guys up for robberys from the club is just some low life shit. Yaeh he got some money here n there. How many times he say I was a score guy. A score guy. You was a crash dummy
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Pmac he also says he was not a drug dealer i believe, but robbed drug dealers and sold the drugs, but he is not a drug dealer.if i remember correctly
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

he dealt plenty of drugs
tons of weed, Exctacy and special K
he loves roxys. Ten? years ago, someone told me that he does his witsec prison time high as a kite.
seems youtube ppl have corroborated this
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Curious what the plea offers were for the co-defendants. Yes, they should be convicted of lesser charges at trial but that will never happen as the prosecutor-judge and prosecutor will leave the jury little room but full acquittal or conviction (based on the "law").