John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

He also states how his mother would not of been a fan of his decision. You didn't need a ghost to tell you that.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Pennisi is too easily angered by the trolls. Has he reached out to any of the other informant/Podcasters out there? Would be nice to see him chat with another mobster.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Uforeality wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:20 pm Pennisi is too easily angered by the trolls. Has he reached out to any of the other informant/Podcasters out there? Would be nice to see him chat with another mobster.
I believe he's still on supervised release so it'd be a violation if he did that. He was doing zoom calls with Anthony Arillotta, Bobby Luisi & Paul Tanso, and Hootie Russo back when he first started with the MBA and the Button Man but that all stopped after guys like Gene Borrello started getting in trouble for repeatedly violating their SR.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:11 am
Uforeality wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:20 pm Pennisi is too easily angered by the trolls. Has he reached out to any of the other informant/Podcasters out there? Would be nice to see him chat with another mobster.
I believe he's still on supervised release so it'd be a violation if he did that. He was doing zoom calls with Anthony Arillotta, Bobby Luisi & Paul Tanso, and Hootie Russo back when he first started with the MBA and the Button Man but that all stopped after guys like Gene Borrello started getting in trouble for repeatedly violating their SR.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why the fuck is he on supervised realse he never got arrested and ratted all on his own.I dont think he has bodies or was selling drugs he probably had gambling and loan shark charges and that was 5 years ago and the fbi still doesnt let him do a zoom call with ex felons :lol: :lol: He made the worst deal in history.And then he wants us to beleive that he always won sitdowns when he couldnt even negotiate a deal with the FBI even when he was not even on the radar and gave the fbi a free gift.Ron Prevete wasnt looking at any charges and volunteered but he got paid 1 million dollars Pennessi even had to pay for his lunch at a buffet thats how highly the fbi thought of him that they didnt want to even pay for a $4 salad :lol: :lol:
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:35 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why the fuck is he on supervised realse he never got arrested and ratted all on his own.I dont think he has bodies or was selling drugs he probably had gambling and loan shark charges and that was 5 years ago and the fbi still doesnt let him do a zoom call with ex felons :lol: :lol:
He pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and gun charges. The racketeering acts included assault, extortion, gambling, loan sharking, and, "Agreeing to participate in the murder of various members of La Cosa Nostra, if those members had not yielded their control of part of La Cosa Nostra in or about 2017."

If the government hadn't written a 5K letter for him he would've got a 10-year mandatory minimum. So no jail time isn't that bad.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:59 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why the fuck is he on supervised realse he never got arrested and ratted all on his own.I dont think he has bodies or was selling drugs he probably had gambling and loan shark charges and that was 5 years ago and the fbi still doesnt let him do a zoom call with ex felons :lol: :lol:
"Agreeing to participate in the murder of various members of La Cosa Nostra, if those members had not yielded their control of part of La Cosa Nostra in or about 2017."

Is that that bullshit story where if Crea and madonna hadnt stepped down they were going to massacre the whole bronx faction.The lucheses hadnt killed a made guy in decades but in 2017 were prepared to kill an acting boss,underboss,captain and soldiers and John Penessi who couldnt give a guy a beatdown after a year was supposed to actually kill these guys
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

That seems reasonable. But supervised release is usually 3 years, right? Either way, I would like to hear JP chat with other guys in the biz.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Article on Manzo case in todays NYPost

https://nypost.com/2024/01/28/metro/rea ... boyfriend/
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:30 am
chin_gigante wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:59 am
"Agreeing to participate in the murder of various members of La Cosa Nostra, if those members had not yielded their control of part of La Cosa Nostra in or about 2017."

Is that that bullshit story where if Crea and madonna hadnt stepped down they were going to massacre the whole bronx faction.The lucheses hadnt killed a made guy in decades but in 2017 were prepared to kill an acting boss,underboss,captain and soldiers and John Penessi who couldnt give a guy a beatdown after a year was supposed to actually kill these guys
The idea of killing some of the Bronx guys might sound outlandish but during this time they killed Meldish and were plotting to kill Sean Richard (John Riggi's ex-son-in-law who flipped) and Carl Ulzheimer. The shooting of Bonanno member Enzo Stagno was also peripherally connected to the Luccheses.

Whether they could have succeeded is another question but I can believe that the Brooklyn faction (all guys with extremely violent backgrounds) wanted to kill their rivals and thought of using a convicted murderer (Pennisi) to do it.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

In his last Q&A someone asked if he’ll be writing a book anytime soon…he said yes and more than one.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

So much for humbling himself and all that noise he talks about.
He is going go write a book about paranormal activity. Then he will document his ghost hunting activities throughout nyc and show us trolls on youtube how intelligent he is.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Shame he keeps putting out the sicilian mafia videos, has to be running out of stories
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:57 am Shame he keeps putting out the sicilian mafia videos, has to be running out of stories
Yeah I’d love stories about DeSantis and all the current Lucchese members as well but he didn’t have that long of a run, combine that with the fact he’s been making these videos for years now and figure he’s keeping some good stuff for his books so he’s left with rehashing really old stuff. Which probably works for his casual viewers but sucks for people like us who sign onto a mafia forum 4-5 times a week to keep up with the latest goings on.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:57 am Shame he keeps putting out the sicilian mafia videos, has to be running out of stories
Give you something better to do with your time then.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

If you don't like the Sicilian mafia info.

Maybe a mafia, website, isn't for you?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.