Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by AntComello »

NickleCity wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:14 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 pm At what point are you just talking to yourself?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm basically posting articles and court documents that allege IOC, Mafia, OC in Buffalo. I wasn't aware no one is interested in articles alleging mafia activity in Buffalo.

That is new to me!

When I joined this board people got upset at me for posting my personal experience and indicated it really had no place on this board because the people here are researchers who value journalism and source documents.

And to think I thought I had grown.

DAMN CHEECH! Are you really saying no one on this forum is interested in journalism and source documents when they allege the possibility of mafia activity in Buffalo?

If that is what you are saying, my guess is that would upset a few people here.

SMH!
Even tho I don’t comment all the time I read all your posts…keep it up
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Same, good posts
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Link to criminal complaint for Amherst Police Detective Greg Trotter: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 59.1.0.pdf
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Pharaoh's trial likely to be delayed again as judge deals with 'mess that this case is in right now'
Patrick Lakamp

…Snip…
Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Tripi said in court Friday that information was uncovered that led to another investigation that caused a “conflict” for Soehnlein.

Tripi did not describe the new information or the conflict. But the judge told Tripi that Soehnlein and his ethics counsel, Brian Melber, should be provided information before Vilardo decides how to respond to the government motion.

“I want Mr. Soehnlein and Mr. Melber to have everything they need to know about the disqualification motion,” Vilardo said.

Vilardo called it a matter of fairness that prosecutors turn over “everything you are alleging against Mr. Soehnlein. Everything.”

….

For the rest of the article see: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... -top-story

Interesting that Soehnlein was a partner at Lippes Mathias since 2019 and an associate since 2013… but left in September to start his own firm.

Remember Soehnlein Soehnlein was allowed to withdrawal from the case because of a conflict back in July. The reason for withdrawal was not in any publicly available court documents.

Soehnlien was then was allowed to rejoin the case in September.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^
“A Dec. 4 letter to Foti from Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy C. Lynch said that in early November the government uncovered a conspiracy, which the investigative team believes involves Arrington, Gerace and others. The other names were blacked out in his redacted letter that was placed on the public record. Gerace and Arrington were in custody at the Niagara County jail at the same time as their cases proceeded through the court system.

““Because you represent Mr. Arrington and Mr. Gerace, the government’s investigation raises a potential conflict of interest for you,” wrote Lynch, who’s handling the prosecution against Arrington.

“As a result, Arrington opted to represent himself when he’s eventually sentenced.

“In an email to Wolford, Lynch confirmed the government does not believe Foti was involved in or witnessed the alleged criminal conduct that the investigative team uncovered.

“Three pages of Lynch’s five-page letter to Foti deal with U.S. District Judge John L. Sinatra Jr.’s recusal last June in the Bongiovanni and Gerace case. Sinatra recused himself from that case over two names on a witness list submitted by Gerace’s attorneys. Sinatra did not discuss the connection he has to the two people that prompted his recusal but said he was “duty-bound to recuse.”

““I am skeptical of this tactic,” Sinatra said when he recused himself. “It appears to be gamesmanship – some kind of a maneuver of some sort.”

“Soehnlein was one of Gerace’s lawyers at the time, but then moved to withdraw from the Gerace case less than two weeks later for “good cause,” which was never revealed in open court or in filings.

“Then Soehnlein rejoined the Gerace defense team in September, teaming up with Foti, who was also appointed to replace the prior counsel, Steven Cohen.”
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 pm At what point are you just talking to yourself?
:lol: Comment of the year.

I would know.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

(Page number starts with a 2 ;) )

Nick I kid, I kid.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Arrington is a member of the Schuele Boys street gang on Buffalo’s East side.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:06 am
B. wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:20 pm I see on their restaurant page the Sinatras were originally from Vallelunga.

A probable early Detroit / Cleveland member Serafino Sinatra was originally from Buffalo before Ohio and came from Vallelunga. Vallelunga boss Calogero Sinatra also visited Buffalo in the 1960s.

Does John Sinatra Jr. have relatives associated with the Buffalo Family?
His cousin Michael Sinatra is mentioned in court documents but has not been charged. He is a small time developer in Buffalo and has a landscaping business. He did work for Bongiovanni’s married a friend of Bongiovanni’s family.

His brother Nick is a big time well connected developer in Buffalo who is close with the Campanellas. I firmly believe Nick is tied in someway, but cannot prove it. Many of these developers are.

His other brother Michael is the chef and runs the family restaurant. I initially believed the court documents were speaking about him, but learned it was a cousin.

The restaurant has always been a mob haunt especially when the father owned it. John Sinatra Sr. was close with the Masecchias (teacher’s dads family.) At the beginning of this case Judge Sinatra disclosed to the court that when he lived in Cleveland and had just had his first child Judge Sinatra’s mom and dad came to visit and do lunch and brought the Messechias with them. The judge played it off saying that his parents weren’t that close to Messachia’s parents.

John Sinatra Sr’s wife was a Mordino. Her brother was/is Leonard Mordino. A Leonard Mordino was arrested with Giglia and Alaimo in a suburb urban Buffalo drug ring. Haven’t been able to officially determine a familial connection but believe there is. There is an old article that indicate Leonardo Mordino is a “close associate” of the Buffalo LCN family and was a suspect in a 1971 murder.

By the way Vic Sansanese signed John sr’s online obituary guestbook.
John Sinatra Sr.'s wife Camille's brother is Leonard. Leonard married Michelle Pieri. (Her parents were Virginia and Steve Pieri, and her brothers are/were John and Steve Pieri.) Camille's mother was Leona R Vaccaro. Camille married John Sinatra in 1970 and it appears their ushers were Frank A. Grisanti, (Chickie Bots?) Joseph M. Rosato, Peter DiGiulio, and Victor D.Sansanese. Looks like the reception was to be at the mob ran Executive Inn.

Vic Sansanese (Todaro's confident) has the middle initial J in the 210 Draft RICO
Joseph Rosato is mentioned in the Draft RICO but his initial is P. not M.
The DiGiulio family wasn know to have mob ties in WNY. Jimmy Caci was the former lover of Anita DiGiulio who was the murdered Robert DiGiulio's wife.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:46 am
NickleCity wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:06 am
B. wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:20 pm I see on their restaurant page the Sinatras were originally from Vallelunga.

A probable early Detroit / Cleveland member Serafino Sinatra was originally from Buffalo before Ohio and came from Vallelunga. Vallelunga boss Calogero Sinatra also visited Buffalo in the 1960s.

Does John Sinatra Jr. have relatives associated with the Buffalo Family?
His cousin Michael Sinatra is mentioned in court documents but has not been charged. He is a small time developer in Buffalo and has a landscaping business. He did work for Bongiovanni’s married a friend of Bongiovanni’s family.

His brother Nick is a big time well connected developer in Buffalo who is close with the Campanellas. I firmly believe Nick is tied in someway, but cannot prove it. Many of these developers are.

His other brother Michael is the chef and runs the family restaurant. I initially believed the court documents were speaking about him, but learned it was a cousin.

The restaurant has always been a mob haunt especially when the father owned it. John Sinatra Sr. was close with the Masecchias (teacher’s dads family.) At the beginning of this case Judge Sinatra disclosed to the court that when he lived in Cleveland and had just had his first child Judge Sinatra’s mom and dad came to visit and do lunch and brought the Messechias with them. The judge played it off saying that his parents weren’t that close to Messachia’s parents.

John Sinatra Sr’s wife was a Mordino. Her brother was/is Leonard Mordino. A Leonard Mordino was arrested with Giglia and Alaimo in a suburb urban Buffalo drug ring. Haven’t been able to officially determine a familial connection but believe there is. There is an old article that indicate Leonardo Mordino is a “close associate” of the Buffalo LCN family and was a suspect in a 1971 murder.

By the way Vic Sansanese signed John sr’s online obituary guestbook.
John Sinatra Sr.'s wife Camille's brother is Leonard. Leonard married Michelle Pieri. (Her parents were Virginia and Steve Pieri, and her brothers are/were John and Steve Pieri.) Camille's mother was Leona R Vaccaro. Camille married John Sinatra in 1970 and it appears their ushers were Frank A. Grisanti, (Chickie Bots?) Joseph M. Rosato, Peter DiGiulio, and Victor D.Sansanese. Looks like the reception was to be at the mob ran Executive Inn.

Vic Sansanese (Todaro's confident) has the middle initial J in the 210 Draft RICO
Joseph Rosato is mentioned in the Draft RICO but his initial is P. not M.
The DiGiulio family wasn know to have mob ties in WNY. Jimmy Caci was the former lover of Anita DiGiulio who was the murdered Robert DiGiulio's wife.
Was Carol Johnny Catz's wife?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:34 pm

No it was Joette Sciolino. He did have a sister named Carol. I read right over Carol Catanzaro... Good catch.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:31 pm

No it was Joette Sciolino. He did have a sister named Carol. I read right over Carol Catanzaro... Good catch.
👍

Further....Camille is Leonard and Joe Jrs. sister?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:15 pm
NickleCity wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:31 pm

👍

Further....Camille is Leonard and Joe Jrs. sister?
Yes. See: https://www.amigone.com/obituaries/Luci ... d=12441934
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:12 am Pharaoh's trial likely to be delayed again as judge deals with 'mess that this case is in right now'
Patrick Lakamp

…Snip…
Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Tripi said in court Friday that information was uncovered that led to another investigation that caused a “conflict” for Soehnlein.

Tripi did not describe the new information or the conflict. But the judge told Tripi that Soehnlein and his ethics counsel, Brian Melber, should be provided information before Vilardo decides how to respond to the government motion.

“I want Mr. Soehnlein and Mr. Melber to have everything they need to know about the disqualification motion,” Vilardo said.

Vilardo called it a matter of fairness that prosecutors turn over “everything you are alleging against Mr. Soehnlein. Everything.”

….

For the rest of the article see: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... -top-story

Interesting that Soehnlein was a partner at Lippes Mathias since 2019 and an associate since 2013… but left in September to start his own firm.

Remember Soehnlein Soehnlein was allowed to withdrawal from the case because of a conflict back in July. The reason for withdrawal was not in any publicly available court documents.

Soehnlien was then was allowed to rejoin the case in September.
Government willing to severe Bongiovanni from Gerace case if they go to trial by Feb. 8. Wonder if this means Soehnlein was removed? If so it will be interesting to see if anything comes from the impanelled grand jury that brought light to this alleged conflict.

See: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .695.0.pdf
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Prosecutor: Arrested Outlaws leader had motive to kill Pharaoh's witness
Patrick Lakamp

...Snip...
“You know, one of the things Crystal Quinn stated before she died, while she was a government cooperator, was that she was afraid the Outlaws would kill her as a result of her cooperation,” Tripi said. “It seems like her fears ... were well founded.”

...Snip...
Ermin, the general manager of Pharaoh’s, was charged with possessing 15 firearms while being a user of a controlled substance.

Three others were charged after the searches:

Scott J. Barnes, who lives at the Northumberland clubhouse and has been described by prosecutors as a national enforcer for the Outlaws, was charged with unlawfully possessing a loaded Glock 17 pistol.

Michael Roncone, president of the Rare Breed Motorcycle Club in Wellsville, was charged as an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm after FBI agents found 29 firearms and cocaine in his Lancaster home and the Wellsville clubhouse.
Paul Raslawsky, a member of the Outlaws and a cook at Pharaoh’s, faces a charge of using a controlled substance in possession of a firearm based on a 2021 search of his Cheektowaga home.