John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Frank »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:01 am If Madonna did not step down, they would have to react. Guys such as DeSantis and Zappola would not hesitate to react
[/qnuote
Not really, Madonna was behind bars
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:56 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:52 am No one was getting clipped.
Respectfully, I ask, if Stevie balked during the meeting he had with DeSantis and the others, what would have they done? They would have to do something.
Sideburns has also said, when speaking about Zappola, that when they come home they still thinks it’s the 80s and they want to clip this guy and the other.
Are you looking at it that Zappola and others would make a move against Crea. Like years ago?
We know if Crea beat his case, he would remain Underboss and possibly acting boss. Seems cut and dry to me. Why would Crea balk at that?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Frank wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:19 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:01 am If Madonna did not step down, they would have to react. Guys such as DeSantis and Zappola would not hesitate to react
[/qnuote
Not really, Madonna was behind bars
Madonna was behind bars but still had the position.
Pennisi had said that if the meeting with Stevie didn’t go well, he’d be the first one targeted
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Frank wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:30 pm
Respectfully, I ask, if Stevie balked during the meeting he had with DeSantis and the others, what would have they done? They would have to do something.
Sideburns has also said, when speaking about Zappola, that when they come home they still thinks it’s the 80s and they want to clip this guy and the other.
Are you looking at it that Zappola and others would make a move against Crea. Like years ago?
We know if Crea beat his case, he would remain Underboss and possibly acting boss. Seems cut and dry to me. Why would Crea balk at that?
Oh yes that’s right, that slipped my mind
They told Stevie that if he beat the case, they’d make him the boss instead of underboss. I assume they meant Acting Boss.
Pennisi told us this but he also said that if that meeting did not go well, they would target him
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:02 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:30 pm
Oh yes that’s right, that slipped my mind
They told Stevie that if he beat the case, they’d make him the boss instead of underboss. I assume they meant Acting Boss.
Pennisi told us this but he also said that if that meeting did not go well, they would target him
Its been a few years since this was discussed, but to me still an interesting topic. I forgot the timeline of the incident and going to reread it. But what comes to my mind was that Amuso loved Crea. If Crea beats case he becomes Underboss again or keeps position. Also that they had no problem of him being acting boss if he beat the case. What hasn't come out is did Crea lose any money or other financial holdings once imprisoned. Amuso liked him because he was a big money earner or didn't cheat Vic out of money. Technically your right, there could have been some problems. But he would have known if convicted he most likely would be at best Underboss in name only. If he beats case, he remains Underboss and could end up acting boss
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

https://youtu.be/Dy--qanPTkQ

Excellent video about Riina ordering the death of Leo Giammona. John Gambino, Rosario Naimo and Paolo LoDuca travel to Sicily to dissuade Riina but he doesn’t relent. Naimo eventually goes to Amuso for permission and he happily grants it.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Imagine going to Sicily to pick an argument with Toto Riina.

Fuck.
That.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJA0Ou_UslQ

Teddy gets 5 years.

John P with the scoop. Cheech, youve gotta be loving this guy no? ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:41 pm https://youtu.be/Dy--qanPTkQ

Excellent video about Riina ordering the death of Leo Giammona. John Gambino, Rosario Naimo and Paolo LoDuca travel to Sicily to dissuade Riina but he doesn’t relent. Naimo eventually goes to Amuso for permission and he happily grants it.
I've always been intrigued by Naimos time in the states. And I've always wondered if Riina saw him as HIS man in NY.

I also always saw those Sicilians as accepting NY membership as a political compromise, so they could work unencumbered by protocol. But still basically Sicilian mafia guys. The whole thing is interesting...

How many times did Gambino sit down with Riina I wonder?

The T- Bill thing is typical mob intelligence that somehow simultaneously exist with stupidity. Like...they can get their hand on T- bills, of all things. Then have no coherent strategy for what to DO with them. Why would you give something like that to anyone BUT a finance guy or accountant? Like what is a wiseguy supposed to do with that shit? Is he a fuckin magician? Was he supposed to just hold it? If so, they shoulda said so.... if it was a stock they were manipulating, they would have told him to hold until they were ready to sell, how was this any different? ( I know there are differences...you know what I mean..lol)

What do you guys think about this Davi whose a capo? Was he a guy in LoDucas crew?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Well, the story is different and I heard it directly from Naimo. The Lucchese admin wanted already to kill Giammona so when Riina ordered it, Amuso was happy. Amuso himself wanted Giammona to be death because he was always disrespectful to him thinking that his "sicilian" status was forbiding anyone to kill him.
Amuso was indeed thinking that Giammona was sending tons of money to sicilians and getting him clipped would have made the furious.
When Naimo reported to Amuso what was Riina's wish he delegated the Gambino's sicilian faction to do it. Naimo and Lo Duca organized the hit.
I also have many other details, something like 10 people were involved
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

felice wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:16 am Well, the story is different and I heard it directly from Naimo. The Lucchese admin wanted already to kill Giammona so when Riina ordered it, Amuso was happy. Amuso himself wanted Giammona to be death because he was always disrespectful to him thinking that his "sicilian" status was forbiding anyone to kill him.
Amuso was indeed thinking that Giammona was sending tons of money to sicilians and getting him clipped would have made the furious.
When Naimo reported to Amuso what was Riina's wish he delegated the Gambino's sicilian faction to do it. Naimo and Lo Duca organized the hit.
I also have many other details, something like 10 people were involved
So the T- Bill angle is new? You think it's BS? I think everything else is the same as you explained it....
Last edited by CabriniGreen on Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Also, the fact that Giammonna even acted like that is kinda consistent with the idea that he was ultimately , ( at least in his mind, if not reality) answerable to Sicily. It's telling that kill crazy Gas and Amuso didn't kill him until the Sicilians requested it....

Was Giammonna part of the Pizza Connection network? Was he in LoDucas crew? Was LoDucas crew exclusively Sicilian? Or no?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Given that Giammona was related to the Gambinos and Castellanos through both blood and marriage I also wonder if Paul Castellano's murder in late 1985 gave him less protection. Along with being Carlo Gambino's nephew, he was married to the daughter of Frank Castellana and brother-in-law to Pete Castellana.

There is a newspaper article from the mid-1990s that says Paolo LoDuca was a Lucchese capodecina, not sure how accurate it was but he surfaces again as a definite captain in recent years according to Pennisi. Calogero Ganci knew LoDuca in Sicily plus visited him in the US and said LoDuca was first made in Palermo but didn't say which Family. Felice, do you know which Family LoDuca was affiliated with in Sicily?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

B. wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 pm Given that Giammona was related to the Gambinos and Castellanos through both blood and marriage I also wonder if Paul Castellano's murder in late 1985 gave him less protection. Along with being Carlo Gambino's nephew, he was married to the daughter of Frank Castellana and brother-in-law to Pete Castellana.

There is a newspaper article from the mid-1990s that says Paolo LoDuca was a Lucchese capodecina, not sure how accurate it was but he surfaces again as a definite captain in recent years according to Pennisi. Calogero Ganci knew LoDuca in Sicily plus visited him in the US and said LoDuca was first made in Palermo but didn't say which Family. Felice, do you know which Family LoDuca was affiliated with in Sicily?
The LoDuca clan looks to be from Carini. There was thst fairly recent thing in Sicily where LoDuca was using a politician to squeeze money. It was actually kinda strange...

I'm sure I posted about it... gotta find the article....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:29 pm
B. wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 pm Given that Giammona was related to the Gambinos and Castellanos through both blood and marriage I also wonder if Paul Castellano's murder in late 1985 gave him less protection. Along with being Carlo Gambino's nephew, he was married to the daughter of Frank Castellana and brother-in-law to Pete Castellana.

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:46 pm
The LoDuca clan looks to be from Carini. There was that fairly recent thing in Sicily where LoDuca was using a politician to squeeze money. It was actually kinda strange...

I'm sure I posted about it... gotta find the article....

Here it is.......

In the Palermo prison of Pagliarelli only two bosses vote. Clans abstain behind bars
by Salvo Palazzolo
The Palermo prison of Pagliarelli

The relationship between the mafia and politics is changing. There would no longer be indications of cosca for a party or a candidate, as happened in the roaring eighties. Rather, mobsters offer their electoral potential to candidates who come forward with the promise of money or future favors.

In the special seat set up inside the large Palermo prison of Pagliarelli only four detainees voted, two are accused of mafia association. The 400 of the High Surveillance, the department that hosts suspects for "416 bis" from all over Sicily, have chosen to abstain. An indicative sample of how the relationship between the mafia and politics has changed. There would no longer be indications of cosca for a party or a candidate, as happened in the roaring eighties. Rather, bosses offer their electoral potential to candidates who come forward with the promise of money or future favors.

This is told by the latest investigations of the anti-mafia district prosecutor of Palermo: last Friday, the carabinieri of the Investigative nucleus arrested the candidate Salvatore Ferrigno, running for the Regional Assembly with the Popular Autonomists, had turned through an intermediary to the boss of Carini Giuseppe Lo Duca. They had agreed to pay 5,000 euros for eight hundred votes collected in four countries. Six euros per vote.

So said the boss ended up in handcuffs: "Do you think that the rest of us go to campaign without earning a lira?" Here is the "philosophy" of the mafiosi today. The boss said: "I can correspond to the moment of three, at most four countries. Cute, Turret. Cinisi, Terrasini». It is also the sign of the smaller spaces of intervention of a Cosa Nostra weakened by arrests and trials. But the godparents released in recent times, such as Lo Duca, are not resigned. And they try to resume contact with the territory. While the mafiosi in prison are more cautious, they are taking a step back. Even for the local elections in June they had substantially chosen abstentionism: only nine voted in Pagliarelli, six came from the Department of High Surveillance.
Palermo, the arrest of the candidate Ferrigno. The boss's reassurances: "I can correspond for four countries"

Then, there is another variable. Probably, at this stage, a substantial piece of mafia organization is watching. Waiting for openings, signals, winks from politics. In the field, there are also new criminal subjects, or rather, old presences returned strong: "As for the villages - said Lo Duca - we do not have problems, there is Passo di Rigano ... there are, there are." Passo di Rigano, or the kingdom of the Inzerillo, the "escapees" of the second mafia war who after the death of Totò Riina in 2017 returned from the United States and want to take back Palermo. Through a new presence on the territory.