Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:16 am Lol yeah i think ill pass, i dont really care about mob tube silliness.
I think we should create a "mob tube" forum separate from the main one, with mentions of YouTube stuff banned in the main forum unless it's relevant to something serious.

Does this make me a total killjoy and fun ruiner? :lol:
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:35 pm
stubbs wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Like, it’s probably some kid who graduated top of their class and was all excited to get hired by the FBI with their family all proud, and now they have to spend hours watching Joey insult bums like Gene Borello and ramble on about football. I guess it could be worse.
Lol - that's pretty good. But yeah, could definitely be worse , I'm essentially doing the same thing for free
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:55 pm Then you have this broke scumbag lying clown making up the most rediculous science fiction fantasy tales known to man in a pathetic attempt at attention to help supplement his food stamps and disability checks while living in his sons basement in fear:

https://youtu.be/Jtqv1n1nuHU?si=EWM7T4dRA6Bdd6mr

-Dante
Interesting. I haven't heard a ton of Alite's tales, but I have heard him say some pretty outlandish things - and in those, I've never heard anything about Merlino before. Funny this story comes out now when Merlino's a hot topic within that scene. How convenient. In his defense a little bit, I guess, I have heard him say he was close to some Philly guy (forget the name) and it was one of the people that was killed when Merlino and his whole faction were taking over and trying to solidify...so it is possible that maybe...just maybe... the Philly guy had at least spoken about possibly doing something like this with Alite. Doubtful to believe anything Alite says, especially if it's new. The guy's been giving interviews for like 15'ish years, there's an authorized biography about him, and he's been on Youtube for years - all of a sudden he has new stories to tell?

I loved Merlino reading the DMs from Franzese's lawyer lol. If I were Franzese I'd cut my ties and find another lawyer after hearing some of the shit in there. When the lawyer asked Merlino to meet up and hang out sometime, and tried to wedge in some mob credibility saying he grew up in Detroit and use to see the Toccos at the racetrack LOL. Pathetic.
Franzese said this guy isn't actually his lawyer. He says the guy worked for his wine company awhile back, but they're no longer involved in any way.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:44 pm

Like, it’s probably some kid who graduated top of their class and was all excited to get hired by the FBI with their family all proud, and now they have to spend hours watching Joey insult bums like Gene Borello and ramble on about football. I guess it could be worse.
Lol - that's pretty good. But yeah, could definitely be worse , I'm essentially doing the same thing for free
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:55 pm Then you have this broke scumbag lying clown making up the most rediculous science fiction fantasy tales known to man in a pathetic attempt at attention to help supplement his food stamps and disability checks while living in his sons basement in fear:

-Dante
Interesting. I haven't heard a ton of Alite's tales, but I have heard him say some pretty outlandish things - and in those, I've never heard anything about Merlino before. Funny this story comes out now when Merlino's a hot topic within that scene. How convenient. In his defense a little bit, I guess, I have heard him say he was close to some Philly guy (forget the name) and it was one of the people that was killed when Merlino and his whole faction were taking over and trying to solidify...so it is possible that maybe...just maybe... the Philly guy had at least spoken about possibly doing something like this with Alite. Doubtful to believe anything Alite says, especially if it's new. The guy's been giving interviews for like 15'ish years, there's an authorized biography about him, and he's been on Youtube for years - all of a sudden he has new stories to tell?

I loved Merlino reading the DMs from Franzese's lawyer lol. If I were Franzese I'd cut my ties and find another lawyer after hearing some of the shit in there. When the lawyer asked Merlino to meet up and hang out sometime, and tried to wedge in some mob credibility saying he grew up in Detroit and use to see the Toccos at the racetrack LOL. Pathetic.
Franzese said this guy isn't actually his lawyer. He says the guy worked for his wine company awhile back, but they're no longer involved in any way.
Yea that's what I would say, if I got the response he got, too.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Watching Joey read those texts out loud reminds me of Billy Madison
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Ravens410 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:22 am Watching Joey read those texts out loud reminds me of Billy Madison

Hahahaha
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

-Dante

The problem with that Aliar 100% Fantasy Made up Tall Tale is that he made up that he met with the rat Anthony Persiano however the problem with that little diddy is that AP was in prison at the time for murder so there’s no way he’s meeting Aliar on Delaware Ave to give him a murder contract on Joey Merlino.

Aliar also claims in that new video that he had a 10 Million Dollar property in Voorhees at the time, LMFAO he had like a 250k property at the time in Cherry Hill which property records will show you. He’s getting very sloppy with his made up Science Fiction Fantasy Tales.

Aliar is getting sloppier and sloppier with his outlandish lies.

At least the other name he mentioned was found in a trunk (Turchi) .

If you notice that scumbag Aliar gets fed information by someone that does their research on topic (Aliar seriously can’t read) and then makes up fantasy tales that can’t be disproven because the people are either all dead or fellow lying rats. Like the other one were he knew about the Castellano hit before it went down or that he had the 1980s Mets throwing MLB Baseball games for him, what a scumbag lying clown 🤡 he needs to just overdose already in his sons basement on the pills he’s addicted to, zero loss to society.

Please God have someone who sells pills in the Freehold NJ Area sell Aliar a batch laced with Fentanyl sometime around the first of the month (after he cashes his Disability Check and he has money for his pills), it would be zero loss to the world and only benefit society, please God.

-Dante
Last edited by NJShore4Life on Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Ravens410 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:22 am Watching Joey read those texts out loud reminds me of Billy Madison
Dying LMFAO 🤣
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

-Dante
Interesting. I haven't heard a ton of Alite's tales, but I have heard him say some pretty outlandish things - and in those, I've never heard anything about Merlino before. Funny this story comes out now when Merlino's a hot topic within that scene.
It was ripped from an old video on Alite's channel:

https://youtu.be/hRyBzg4B_7g?si=8FZL7V4eqv0uerha
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:20 pm
funkster wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:16 am Lol yeah i think ill pass, i dont really care about mob tube silliness.
I think we should create a "mob tube" forum separate from the main one, with mentions of YouTube stuff banned in the main forum unless it's relevant to something serious.

Lol i never know whats going on when Mikey Scars talks about it on their show.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

That is just banishing this content to a less visited part of the forum therefore less likely to be interacted with. End result killing any conversation about it because you don't particularly like it. Simpler solution would be to just not visit the threads you don't like. It's not exactly a massive constant barrage of youtube posts.

In this instance it is more relevant given the uncertainty of Joey's current position and his brutal stance on all the other youtube mob rats.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Blunts wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:07 pm

That is just banishing this content to a less visited part of the forum therefore less likely to be interacted with. End result killing any conversation about it because you don't particularly like it. Simpler solution would be to just not visit the threads you don't like. It's not exactly a massive constant barrage of youtube posts.

In this instance it is more relevant given the uncertainty of Joey's current position and his brutal stance on all the other youtube mob rats.
Yeah you're right but I dunno, just feels like a slippery slope to GBB-ization. We'll see I guess.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Borrello threatening Merlino & Perri saying when they come to tampa & he sees them, he’ll assault them
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Lol their last video was in tampa.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Cheech wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:05 pm Lol their last video was in tampa.
What a bum 😂
AnIrishGuy
Straightened out

Post by AnIrishGuy »

-Dante
Dante whilst I absolutely defer to your knowledge and local context regarding Alite. I have to admit that this story from him regarding the contract on JM is not the most unbelievable thing I've heard him say. I mean he obviously oversells his significance as a player in those days, but he was in the parking game in Philly and I'd imagine those guys tried to get any scumbag they could find to shoot JM in the early 90s.

I may also be misremembering but did he mention in his book that someone tried to get him to kill Stanfa in the 90s and he passed on it also?

I mean he's unreliable but this story isn't exactly Frank Sheeran claiming he got rifles for the JFK assassination!!