Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by funkster »

Thought Flair being a guest would be cheesy, is it good?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:55 am Thought Flair being a guest would be cheesy, is it good?
It's not really that great. Flair looks like he'd rather be anywhere else, but I'm sure somebody gave him some money to be there, so he sticks it out. There are a lot of awkward silences; Snuff asks most of the questions, but it didn't seem he's all that familiar with wrestling.

The highlight of the video was Joey calling out Franzese as a rat and reading his attorney's DM's
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Also forgot about the part where he said Cicale looks like he was on crack lol
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Lol yeah i think ill pass, i dont really care about mob tube silliness.
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Merlino is on cameo now. $300 and he'll answer any of our questions about the 90's haha
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Blunts wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:11 pm At about 10m in to the lastest podcast and he rips Michael and Sonny Franzese to bits calling Michael a rat and calling Sonny out for not disowning his bitch ass. Sammy gets it too. Says he won't piss on any of them if they were on fire. :lol: Classic shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIz1NY_KoGs
He really went in on them, what have the others have said?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Hes on cameo. Gets better and better. We should all throw in and have him shout out Sol and the blackhand forum.
Hey cugine. Love your charts, joey.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

“If Joey Merlino comes through Tampa, I’m assaulting him & his fat friend”

Borello’s got his panties in a bunch. Threatening Merlino/Snuff/ whoever else

https://youtube.com/shorts/C9OsFNCxhAs? ... LXG_N3fSCr
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

richard_belding wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 pm “If Joey Merlino comes through Tampa, I’m assaulting him & his fat friend”

The only thing that would be assaulted if he came face to face with Joey is his Borello's pants when he shits them and runs away. He wouldn't do a fucken thing to Joey. He would probably end up giving Joey his watch.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:11 pm FBI must be watching every minute of Joey’s podcasts lol talk about drawing attention
Imagine the poor intern at FBI headquarters who has to sit and watch every episode of this show, waiting to see if Joey slips up and incriminates himself.

Like, it’s probably some kid who graduated top of their class and was all excited to get hired by the FBI with their family all proud, and now they have to spend hours watching Joey insult bums like Gene Borello and ramble on about football. I guess it could be worse.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

In the video about the justice system, he mentions Steve Crea and follows it up with the word jerk off. Probably meant for Alite I assume.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

richard_belding wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 pm “If Joey Merlino comes through Tampa, I’m assaulting him & his fat friend”

I can’t believe he hopped on social media and put it out there that if they come to Tampa he’s “assaulting” them lmao he really is dumber then I thought. I would love to see what would happen if Joey and Gene actually got into a physical altercation and what the consequences would be.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Then you have this broke scumbag lying clown making up the most rediculous science fiction fantasy tales known to man in a pathetic attempt at attention to help supplement his food stamps and disability checks while living in his sons basement in fear:

https://youtu.be/Jtqv1n1nuHU?si=EWM7T4dRA6Bdd6mr

-Dante
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

stubbs wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Like, it’s probably some kid who graduated top of their class and was all excited to get hired by the FBI with their family all proud, and now they have to spend hours watching Joey insult bums like Gene Borello and ramble on about football. I guess it could be worse.
Lol - that's pretty good. But yeah, could definitely be worse , I'm essentially doing the same thing for free
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:55 pm Then you have this broke scumbag lying clown making up the most rediculous science fiction fantasy tales known to man in a pathetic attempt at attention to help supplement his food stamps and disability checks while living in his sons basement in fear:

https://youtu.be/Jtqv1n1nuHU?si=EWM7T4dRA6Bdd6mr

-Dante
Interesting. I haven't heard a ton of Alite's tales, but I have heard him say some pretty outlandish things - and in those, I've never heard anything about Merlino before. Funny this story comes out now when Merlino's a hot topic within that scene. How convenient. In his defense a little bit, I guess, I have heard him say he was close to some Philly guy (forget the name) and it was one of the people that was killed when Merlino and his whole faction were taking over and trying to solidify...so it is possible that maybe...just maybe... the Philly guy had at least spoken about possibly doing something like this with Alite. Doubtful to believe anything Alite says, especially if it's new. The guy's been giving interviews for like 15'ish years, there's an authorized biography about him, and he's been on Youtube for years - all of a sudden he has new stories to tell?

I loved Merlino reading the DMs from Franzese's lawyer lol. If I were Franzese I'd cut my ties and find another lawyer after hearing some of the shit in there. When the lawyer asked Merlino to meet up and hang out sometime, and tried to wedge in some mob credibility saying he grew up in Detroit and use to see the Toccos at the racetrack LOL. Pathetic.