Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Pmac2 »

He just imbraced the lightning rod. Maybe he did step down. He still gonna get his respect amongst his peers.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I bet barstool throws him a couple dollars soon. Some type of quick joint venture
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

outfit guy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:10 am

Regarding Merlino's wife, it's just desserts. Joey's reputation is that of Bill Clinton when it comes to women.
The US President that did the most amount of womanizing is most definitely Lyndon Johnson. Clinton and JFK get all the love but LBJ was really that guy. A few years after he was killed, a couple of Johnson’s staffers joked about Kennedy’s womanizing in front of Johnson, and Johnson banged the table with his fist and said “I’ve had more woman on accident than he ever had on purpose”. There’s another story about Johnson’s wife coming into the bedroom once (while Johnson was POTUS!!) to find another woman asleep in bed with him. She apparently woke the woman up, and told her she was taking up too much space in the bed, and to give the President more room. And then promptly left the room! LBJ deserves more credit for being a first ballot Hall of Fame pussy hound.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:00 am
outfit guy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:10 am

Regarding Merlino's wife, it's just desserts. Joey's reputation is that of Bill Clinton when it comes to women.
The US President that did the most amount of womanizing is most definitely Lyndon Johnson. Clinton and JFK get all the love but LBJ was really that guy. A few years after he was killed, a couple of Johnson’s staffers joked about Kennedy’s womanizing in front of Johnson, and Johnson banged the table with his fist and said “I’ve had more woman on accident than he ever had on purpose”. There’s another story about Johnson’s wife coming into the bedroom once (while Johnson was POTUS!!) to find another woman asleep in bed with him. She apparently woke the woman up, and told her she was taking up too much space in the bed, and to give the President more room. And then promptly left the room! LBJ deserves more credit for being a first ballot Hall of Fame pussy hound.
You didn't mention all the pregnancies - not terminated.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Important detail I think everyone missed:

Joey Merlino is talkin about the armored truck heist- he says he threw the wrong bag out-

And said “wtf can i do with only 350 thousand”

And remember as his next sentence he pointed out this was in the 80s….

Just a look into how much he’s really making
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Joey should go review buffalo todaro pizza shop
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

unlike merlino, todaro would keep his mouth shut, after all, he isnt a gangster hes just a pizzeria owner..
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wags kid sounds like an annoying little prick lol joey shouldnt bring him back on
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 am Cicale and Borello might actually be retarded
Lmao
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:00 am Wags kid sounds like an annoying little prick lol joey shouldnt bring him back on
lol yes he does, he's got the thickest PA accent i've ever heard.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Mer’ino will break the contract. They’re not going to sue him. Je got his money and I bet he slows down the content. Only saw one episode and it’s contrived and boring. He’ll demand more money or he’ll not continue. That’s how he operates.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Just watched the episode... Hilarious lol. Merlino saying he lost 14k betting the gumball color out of the machine haha classic
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:49 pm Just watched the episode... Hilarious lol. Merlino saying he lost 14k betting the gumball color out of the machine haha classic
Going hard after Pennisi too.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:49 pm Just watched the episode... Hilarious lol. Merlino saying he lost 14k betting the gumball color out of the machine haha classic
His retelling of that story was freaking hysterical. “Don’t be like me. You know if you can afford it, gamble. But don’t end up like me. Robbed an armored truck and lost it in one weekend” lol
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

The way the other guy just says, “Yeah” and “Wow” when Merlino is like, “I didn’t do anything” is hilarious.