Gangland October 5th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Gangland October 5th 2023

Post by bronx »

lanni, is a dog always has been..nio clue why they ever made him.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:13 pm Calis wife broke? Bullshit.

I'm not saying she's not crying poor, maybe a business is cash flow strapped, the family cut off a Rev stream for them, but Lanni's comment, if true is completely misinterpretated. She might very been getting a kick and he cut it off and replied sarcastically 'sell your house if you're so hard up'. Which clearly has no relation to her being in financial distress.

What is clear is Lanni is a piece of shit. Hitting a woman, kicking a hard working innocent guy on the ground and insulting the widow of his ex sponsor.

Stipped of his stripes for for sure, shelved not impossible (though I suspect unlikely. Sicilians are clanish fucks)
I agree. Theres a few ways to interpret this. We don't have full info .....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:47 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:39 am So cali's wife is tall pete sister or from that family like a mafia royalty. I doubt he said sell your house in a dick way more like hey your husband's gone you might want to downsize. Was calis home a mansion Ala Paul's Whitehouse on todt hill
Yup.

There's zero way Lanni is going to seriously tell Tall Pete's sister to go f herself.

This is a huge misread.

Guy would if he was suicidal, so take that bet if you want, but telling Cali's widow to take a long walk? Pete's sister?

No way.

Regards the assault, let's all remember these guys are violent hot headed criminals. This may be unacceptable, but it's not surprising.
Violence is these guys territory. As Pennisi said, if you're not violent, in this life, don't leave the house.
It actually made me think of that Canadian, Spagnolo was it? He stabbed a guy over like.... nothing.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

This whole thing with Cali's wife is giving Ginny Sack vibes. If she can't afford the upkeep, then absolutely.... sell it and get the cash, then downgrade accordingly...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scott on his site is reporting that his sources tell him that Lanni just respectfully suggested downsizing from the huge mansion to make things easier, it wasn't some deal where they were like "you're on your own, sell the house."

Scott refers to the Cali slaying as a "head-scratching assassination" in the piece, lol. It was!
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:39 am So cali's wife is tall pete sister or from that family like a mafia royalty. I doubt he said sell your house in a dick way more like hey your husband's gone you might want to downsize. Was calis home a mansion Ala Paul's Whitehouse on todt hill
Yup.

There's zero way Lanni is going to seriously tell Tall Pete's sister to go f herself.

This is a huge misread.

Guy would if he was suicidal, so take that bet if you want, but telling Cali's widow to take a long walk? Pete's sister?

No way.

Regards the assault, let's all remember these guys are violent hot headed criminals. This may be unacceptable, but it's not surprising.
Violence is these guys territory. As Pennisi said, if you're not violent, in this life, don't leave the house.
Capeci being dramatic as always.

As bad as this sounds, I mean..do we really think Sicilians are overly concerned that he punched the wife? They dont really have a lot of boundaries when it comes to violence and the life.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

funkster wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:29 pm
Yup.

This is a huge misread.

No way.

Capeci being dramatic as always.

As bad as this sounds, I mean..do we really think Sicilians are overly concerned that he punched the wife? They dont really have a lot of boundaries when it comes to violence and the life.
It's the drinking and possibly the drugs that someone alluded to on here earlier that would concern me.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

TONY A LOT OF GUYS USE COKE...ALMOST ALL DRINK AT SOME LEVEL
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Who was the guy that would always mention, “Nicky Corozzo allowed no drinking in his club,” not sure why I thought of that. He’d always drop that line going back.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Joey Merlino drinks like a maniac and when joe P is down there visiting, he comes back hungover for day because he’s not a big drinker. Johnny is sober right now but when he uses he goes hard but usually with opiates. He really cleaned up before the fed bid. I know for a fact though he was abusing suboxone in state prison because they have the suboxone program now. He was buying them everywhere he could in mid state but then he kicked cold turkey like a nut and then turned himself into an action figure physically. He ate nothing but tuna pouches.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TSNYC wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:03 am Who was the guy that would always mention, “Nicky Corozzo allowed no drinking in his club,” not sure why I thought of that. He’d always drop that line going back.
That was Frank C. Nicky doesn't let his guys even put Zambuca in their coffee!
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Bet's on Tall Pete takes over Lanni's crew?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:55 am
TSNYC wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:03 am Who was the guy that would always mention, “Nicky Corozzo allowed no drinking in his club,” not sure why I thought of that. He’d always drop that line going back.
That was Frank C. Nicky doesn't let his guys even put Zambuca in their coffee!
Lol yes that’s it. Somehow that was always mentioned.
Moose375
Prospect

Post by Moose375 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:56 pm Bet's on Tall Pete takes over Lanni's crew?
I thought he already had his own crew? Pennisi has called him a captain in a couple videos.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Moose375 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:06 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:56 pm Bet's on Tall Pete takes over Lanni's crew?
I thought he already had his own crew? Pennisi has called him a captain in a couple videos.
I don't recall him ever identifying Pete Inzerillo as a capo.