Mob Talk Sitdown 71

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Mob Talk Sitdown 71

Post by NJShore4Life »

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71

Post by NJShore4Life »

Can’t believe George A. Mentioned that scumbag lying rat Alite not just once but twice in that segment , absolutely nothing that Alite says is fact it’s all made up lies and he played George A like a fool into writing a shitty science fiction novel with that Science Fiction Gotti’s Rules book.

Alite is a well known fraud and proven liar, he has even lied in the past about his own ethnicity and last name lol. What a jerk off, he needs to never be mentioned ever again and only the retarded should actually watch his YouTube bulllshit tall tales.

George A lost a lot of credibility as a Journalist after getting played by writing that piece of garbage nobody read of completely made up tall tales.

If I was George A I would never mention that lying scumbag rat ever again and pretend like it never happened, he must be getting dementia or something.

-Dante
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:30 am Can’t believe George A. Mentioned that scumbag lying rat Alite not just once but twice in that segment , absolutely nothing that Alite says is fact it’s all made up lies and he played George A like a fool into writing a shitty science fiction novel with that Science Fiction Gotti’s Rules book.

Alite is a well known fraud and proven liar, he has even lied in the past about his own ethnicity and last name lol. What a jerk off, he needs to never be mentioned ever again and only the retarded should actually watch his YouTube bulllshit tall tales.

George A lost a lot of credibility as a Journalist after getting played by writing that piece of garbage nobody read of completely made up tall tales.

If I was George A I would never mention that lying scumbag rat ever again and pretend like it never happened, he must be getting dementia or something.

-Dante
He’s tied to him at this point after writing that book. I wouldn’t bring him up either but I don’t think George can disavow him without discrediting his own work. At this point in for a penny in for a pound. But overall, I agree with you.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

In the book Anastasia claimed that Alite was jet-setting around the world, visiting Madrid, having local crime bosses provide security for him as he jogged in Albania etc. But I thought I read somewhere else that it was proven that Alite was in Brazil the entire time because he was using an internet cafe (remember those lol) like every single day. I might be remembering it wrong as I read this a few years ago. Does anyone know what's the truth on this? Was Alite in Brazil the whole time he was on the lam? Are there any specific claims made in Anastasia's Alite book that have been proven to be lies?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

All bullshit w the guy alite.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Sneaky great book by George was mob father or some shit. It was written with Tommy dels ex wife and his kid. It's great hard to find but I'm sure everything is on kindle. I read it along time ago. It's great. Different from his other books. Different views. I remember like first chapter the ex wife's like I don't know how tommy got in the Italian mob his mother's a polack. Lol
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:15 am In the book Anastasia claimed that Alite was jet-setting around the world, visiting Madrid, having local crime bosses provide security for him as he jogged in Albania etc. But I thought I read somewhere else that it was proven that Alite was in Brazil the entire time because he was using an internet cafe (remember those lol) like every single day. I might be remembering it wrong as I read this a few years ago. Does anyone know what's the truth on this? Was Alite in Brazil the whole time he was on the lam? Are there any specific claims made in Anastasia's Alite book that have been proven to be lies?
I would rather watch YouTube Videos of Steve Buscemi licking yogurt containers than ever read a John Alite book , but I’ve heard its 90% Science Fiction and the only 10% Truth was when he spoke about selling coke in the 80s in Queens with the picture of all 5’6 of him with all his missing teeth while he passed envelopes to Junior Gotti to get in with him, that was the only truth in that whole science fiction story I heard that George A looked like an asshole writing.

You need to be tested for brain damage if you actually watch and believe Alite’s YouTube videos and books.

Like I said, the guy even lies about something as simple as his last name and background.

At one point the lying clown was saying he was Italian and that his last name was Alletto, it’s Documented in court. The scumbag Alite is the biggest fraud and liar out there of all the pathetic lying YouTube rats, Alite is just desperately trying to make money off gullible idiots because he’s dead broke on food stamps and disability living in his sons basement. He won’t get a job at McDonalds and I guess there are gullible idiots out there who actually watch his Made up stories on YouTube and read his Science Fiction Books, fucking morons….

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:15 am In the book Anastasia claimed that Alite was jet-setting around the world, visiting Madrid, having local crime bosses provide security for him as he jogged in Albania etc. But I thought I read somewhere else that it was proven that Alite was in Brazil the entire time because he was using an internet cafe (remember those lol) like every single day. I might be remembering it wrong as I read this a few years ago. Does anyone know what's the truth on this? Was Alite in Brazil the whole time he was on the lam? Are there any specific claims made in Anastasia's Alite book that have been proven to be lies?
Any respected posters on here actually read that Science Fiction novel written by George A and can comment?

Again , I haven’t read it and never will but I heard rediculous things about it like in one Chapter Alite is talking about having shoot outs with rival factions sneaking up to his house with machine guns and bazookas in Cherry Hill hahahahaha

-Dante
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

George and Dave seem bitter in this episode. They subtly took shots at Joey this whole video. I guess if Joey is giving us the scoop it somewhat ostracizes them.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

jmack wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:17 am George and Dave seem bitter in this episode. They subtly took shots at Joey this whole video. I guess if Joey is giving us the scoop it somewhat ostracizes them.
Correction “ostrafies”
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:45 am
jmack wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:17 am George and Dave seem bitter in this episode. They subtly took shots at Joey this whole video. I guess if Joey is giving us the scoop it somewhat ostracizes them.
Correction “ostrafies”
😂😂😂
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:15 am
Any respected posters on here actually read that Science Fiction novel written by George A and can comment?

Again , I haven’t read it and never will but I heard rediculous things about it like in one Chapter Alite is talking about having shoot outs with rival factions sneaking up to his house with machine guns and bazookas in Cherry Hill hahahahaha

-Dante
Get a life bro, you act like you are a gangster. You are just a lil guy who wishes you were in the life
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

mlm0047 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:25 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:15 am

-Dante
Get a life bro, you act like you are a gangster. You are just a lil guy who wishes you were in the life
It sounds like you are one of the 3 losers who purchased an Aliar I mean Alite signed baseball bat, I feel extremely sorry for you.

I bet you use it to try and impress the fat pigs that you are condemned to fucking in your hometown of Casper, Ohio at the local Elks bar.

Save up all your money over the winter and take a vacation to the Jersey Shore this summer where I live, I will tell you via PM exactly where to find me, I’m not hard to find at the Jersey Shore.

I am not going to participate in this pathetic keyboard tough guy over the computer shit any further with you , I appreciate your anticipated cooperation.

I am sorry that your life sucks but don’t take it out on me.

-Dante
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Lol
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:30 am Can’t believe George A. Mentioned that scumbag lying rat Alite not just once but twice in that segment , absolutely nothing that Alite says is fact it’s all made up lies and he played George A like a fool into writing a shitty science fiction novel with that Science Fiction Gotti’s Rules book.

-Dante

Yea a bit disappointing. But as someone mentioned they’re tethered at this point. I met George at Villa DiRoma last summer, really nice guy. Definitely not a good look referencing anything Alite says.