Vincent Basciano Jr. Sentenced

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dellacroce
Straightened out

Vincent Basciano Jr. Sentenced

Post by Dellacroce »

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Vincent Basciano Jr. Sentenced

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Following in his old man's footsteps. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Word for word what I posted across the street, and then I'm out:

I'm glad he went public about his son. It went a long way with this judge. It's not something I ever would have posted, but now maybe some of you will understand why I was a little overprotective here ;).

And he's not lying about his financial problems, either. I posted how broke these people were years ago. But some people just have to believe that there are coffee cans full of money buried in the yard :roll:.

When their father went away they had to provide for themselves for the first time in their young lives and they went the desperate route. And now they're doing their time like men.

They're not bad kids. The next few years will be tough on the family, but I think they all learned something here. I hope so, anyway. And that's that. I'm not posting about them anymore (unless someone posts some bullshit :lol:).
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

2 years for some petty dealing, I mean the size and scope of the operation was rather small, hell I know people that move 2 pounds a day. The way they first wrote this up they made them seem like cartel members.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

bobbybats wrote:2 years for some petty dealing, I mean the size and scope of the operation was rather small, hell I know people that move 2 pounds a day. The way they first wrote this up they made them seem like cartel members.
If their last name was Juarez, you never would have read about it and they'd be home by now. You can believe that, Bobby.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
TONY
Associate

Post by TONY »

East Bronx wrote:
bobbybats wrote:2 years for some petty dealing, I mean the size and scope of the operation was rather small, hell I know people that move 2 pounds a day. The way they first wrote this up they made them seem like cartel members.
If their last name was Juarez, you never would have read about it and they'd be home by now. You can believe that, Bobby.

I agree %1000
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Post by Italianheritage »

East Bronx wrote:Word for word what I posted across the street, and then I'm out:

I'm glad he went public about his son. It went a long way with this judge. It's not something I ever would have posted, but now maybe some of you will understand why I was a little overprotective here ;).

And he's not lying about his financial problems, either. I posted how broke these people were years ago. But some people just have to believe that there are coffee cans full of money buried in the yard :roll:.

When their father went away they had to provide for themselves for the first time in their young lives and they went the desperate route. And now they're doing their time like men.

They're not bad kids. The next few years will be tough on the family, but I think they all learned something here. I hope so, anyway. And that's that. I'm not posting about them anymore (unless someone posts some bullshit :lol:).
Nobody should be surprised that this happened.

They're total bottom feeders, just like their dad.

Actually yes, if they were latino/hispanic and they did get caught selling a large amount of herb they'd be locked up and you would hear about it in the media.

Either way this guy is a total moron, and so are the rest of his siblings and his dad.

Everyone with any intelligence who wanted to sell herb legally and make lots of money moved to WA, CO, or a state where cannabis is decriminalized for medicinal use where anyone that wants can pay a quack some money and get a med card and legally buy and grow cannabis.

No, people in the mob are not rich or ultra-wealthy. But the whole way someone is making up excuses why it was OK for them to deal, and not get actual legit jobs for the first time in their lives, is not surprising. This guy and his entire family are bottom feeders just like the Gravanos are.

Don't be surprised when they all get out, if they all do something that puts these morons back in prison where they belong. But the same thing happened to Gravano and his gross daughter; but mob bosses or other people in the mob, and their families are not the most intelligent people. :lol:

But one thing is for sure, Italians/Italian-Americans that get involved in the mob or organised crime give us all a bad name and are a disgrace to people like who are are Italian, or Italian-American.