Gunshots in North End of Boston

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mike68
Straightened out

Gunshots in North End of Boston

Post by mike68 »

Not mob related, but interesting nonetheless. The guy is on video on a bike shooting at the other guy. Some personal dispute.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/boston-nor ... y/44547332
Police said Mendoza should be considered armed and dangerous. "Anyone that comes into contact with him should call 911 immediately," police said.

The man who was shot at lives upstairs from Modern Pastry. Rocco Giovenello says he has been harassed by the Mendozas for years.

According to court documents, Mendoza was in court for a probation hearing on a separate matter involving the two men.

"They didn’t like the news they got in court that day," Giovenello told WCVB by phone. "I knew it was coming, I said this kid's going to do something. I’ve got to be ready, I just got to keep my eyes open."

"The bullet went right over my shoulder, I heard it, went right by me," Giovenello said. "I'm just glad nobody got hurt or killed, I’m really glad. Three shots and they missed everybody. Thank God for that."