[Current] mobster’s homes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: [Current] mobster’s homes

Post by AntComello »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:37 am
AntComello wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:27 am
B. wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:39 am It's wild that Bonventre has a big house in Wappingers Falls like Maranzano did. A lot of Bonannos had ties to Marlboro and Newburgh area but across the river in Wappingers I'm only aware of Maranzano and now Jack Bonventre almost a century later.

There's still a senior citizen Maranzano who lives or has property there. No idea if they're related but seems like too much of a coincidence. Have to wonder if Bonventre knows of them as they have ties to Jamaica, Queens.
Across the river in the Marlboro/highland area there is Russo sanitation and oil company. They service the majority of that area. I know the son and he is a rich brat type kid. Do you know if there’s any relation to the Colombo russo’s? Always wondered if they were connecting they sure act like it.
Andrew Russo essentially controlled garbage collection routes in the 1980s and (to an extent) the 1990s by strong-arming his way into being the only garbage collector of a certain region. I have no idea if Russo Sanitation is connected but I can see they have overwhelmingly bad reviews on Google and Facebook which sort-of goes back to how what the garbage collection in New York was like when the Mafia ran things. Because they was no competition, prices were exorbitant and the service was poor.

The problem is, Russo is an incredibly common surname so it would be a long shot to speculate. Andrew Russo previously used a variety of companies run by friends and associates, rather than any family businesses that I know of. A direct familial connection to the Russos (and therefore the Persicos) would make it hard for a sanitation company to get city contracts.
Yea I can see how using the last name would draw some heat. I’ve said it on here before but I used to hang around owners son and he fits the part of being mobbed up…spoiled, annoying and a slight drug addict lol definitely wouldn’t surprise me though if it is the same russos. Not many people around here know who these big mob guys are let alone think that they are in control of anything but who knows
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Gary Medure - lucchese
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Post John pennisi house
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Don't know who Gary is but if that house with that pool in NYC he does good for himself
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:29 pm Post John pennisi house
It's a mess after the paranormal encounter
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:40 pm Don't know who Gary is but if that house with that pool in NYC he does good for himself
2010 DiNapoli etc arrest:

"Two men charged today were named for the first time, including Gary P. Medure, 56, of New York, N.Y., who also has an address listing at 1075 Central Park Ave. in Scarsdale, a close associate of DiNapoli who allegedly managed gambling "packages," groups of bettors who regularly gambled through the operation.

Medure is also linked to 22 Beaumont Dr. in New City, the same Rockland address held by DiNapoli. He also traced back to residences in Yonkers and White Plains."

https://patch.com/new-york/scarsdale/in ... 2a3836528a

Who knows where the house is.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:49 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:29 pm Post John pennisi house
It's a mess after the paranormal encounter
LOL
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:40 pm Don't know who Gary is but if that house with that pool in NYC he does good for himself
I think it’s Scarsdale.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

F312DB83-C9B6-4458-A607-FDA60DE44B8F.jpeg
Patty Maiorino (Yonkers) - Bonanno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

John LaRocca - Staten Island
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

John LaRocca - Staten Island
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Both the last 2 houses are sweet
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TSNYC wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:13 am John LaRocca - Staten Island
2 or 3 blocks from Frank Cali’s house and even closer to where Castellano lived. Big money on the hill.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:03 pm
2 or 3 blocks from Frank Cali’s house and even closer to where Castellano lived. Big money on the hill.
Who's John larocca?

Only Google I can find is Pittsburgh boss
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:02 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:03 pm
Who's John larocca?

Only Google I can find is Pittsburgh boss
Genovese captain, he owns the Campania restaurants in Brooklyn and Staten Island.