Gangland June 8th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Gangland June 8th 2023

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:58 am Thanks for posting. I think it's remarkable that these guys were pulling these Hollywood style heists in the modern surveillance state.

I have to say in regards to the Taccetta situation, a law that allows judges to sentence defendants for crimes they've been acquitted of is one of the most insane things I've ever heard of. Totally unworthy of a democracy - why even have a trial then? Whatever you think of Taccetta, that's complete bullshit. And that's not even getting to the possibility that the government fucked him over with the evidence of his alibi.
Yup. You're found innocent.... and have to serve time... for shit you were found innocent of.

Makes complete sense.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:38 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:58 am Thanks for posting. I think it's remarkable that these guys were pulling these Hollywood style heists in the modern surveillance state.

I have to say in regards to the Taccetta situation, a law that allows judges to sentence defendants for crimes they've been acquitted of is one of the most insane things I've ever heard of. Totally unworthy of a democracy - why even have a trial then? Whatever you think of Taccetta, that's complete bullshit. And that's not even getting to the possibility that the government fucked him over with the evidence of his alibi.
Yup. You're found innocent.... and have to serve time... for shit you were found innocent of.

Makes complete sense.
Same situation for Dino Saracino ten years ago.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:57 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:38 pm

Makes complete sense.
Same situation for Dino Saracino ten years ago.
Agree
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Saracino got 50 years for the same shit as Gioeli and the rest because the judge personally disliked him, and this was held up on appeal. Scary.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

The government really hates the mob lol. I’ve seen state charges get dropped cus of lack of evidence, then the feds step in & use the same exact evidence that the state used & give guys 20+ years makes no sense lol
peteyboxcars
Associate

Post by peteyboxcars »

Yep same reason Mike Coppola got 13yrs for labor racketeering when he was found not guilty of murder. The judge stated at sentencing that he believed Coppola was guilty of both the John Coca cola murder and the Ricci murder. But Marty really got screwed. I thought even Tommy R testified that Marty was not at the murder scene?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I posted up Martin Tacetta's brief and exhibits he recently filed in court (plus a press release) in the FBI Files section. It includes the dental records.