Galati update

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dellacroce
Straightened out

Galati update

Post by Dellacroce »

He was just found guilty in his first trial, sentencing is on Jan.7. He has two more trials to go and his attorney dropped him as a client bc hes unable to pay him...the guys fucked.

http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/12/galatis ... t.html?m=1
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Galati update

Post by joeycigars »

Galati is done ....

But seems good news for the Philly crew if this holds true.

Galati told friends and associates that he has no intention of cooperating with authorities. His links to Ligambi and Ligambi's nephew, convicted mob capo George Borgesi, were mentioned in one pre-trial motion. But sources in both law enforcement and the underworld say Galati doesn't really know enough or have enough information to cut a deal.

What's more, those who know him say, it's doubtful he would make a credible witness.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I said it over on the old board and RD, Galati has nothing to offer the feds. He was never a major player, he was happy to operate on the fringe and do favors.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Damn I was hoping he would have flipped so we could possibly get a few more indictmments coming.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Damn hoping someone will flip so that more people will get indicted? WTF man? I never wish cops,feds,judges or anybody like that success on anything,except that cop in Ferguson ,MO.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Why would you want gangsters to remain free? They are criminals who prey on society.

Besides more informants and indictments means more info and more activity for the forum. 8-)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Damn I was hoping he would have flipped so we could possibly get a few more indictmments coming.

Pogo
Its the Philly Mob there will be plenty of indictments to come. No worries. :lol:
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Dellacroce wrote:He was just found guilty in his first trial, sentencing is on Jan.7. He has two more trials to go and his attorney dropped him as a client bc hes unable to pay him...the guys fucked.

http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/12/galatis ... t.html?m=1

See Ya in Attica Dickhead :lol: :lol: