Danny Trio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: Danny Trio

Post by Jbravo »

I agree...but I enjoy watching someone else give these rats what they deserve..
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

MRE is great when he makes fun of fat bald guy and Calandra. he shows how much lying is involved in this.

Do you all have a link for this trio expose?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I don’t think trio fake typed a NewsDay backstory. He really is from New York, grew up in south Brooklyn in the 1970s,80s that is for sure. Why should we doubt that he did time and is related to some Colombo solider? Just seems far fetched he would need to make that up and why would you want to make that up if true. I think some people on this board and on YouTube look into things and see only what they want to see as if how they would think. There are people who exist like this and why would it be so far fetched to believe them? Just like the David Ruggerio fellow that was in Danny Mariano’s crew. Vanity fair wrote an article on him, he really did do prison time and his father really was a Gambino heroin trafficker, there are people who fall through the cracks.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Raven wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:29 am He is one of the worst researchers I’ve ever seen. On Facebook he recently posted an article about Paul Castellanos fathers murder. The man in the article has the same name but was born in like 1904, meaning he would have had Paul when he was 11 or 12. Paul’s father had died years earlier than the man in this article. You can find his obit. He wasn’t murdered. The funniest thing is everyone on Facebook is telling him what a great find it was. I researched the man the article referenced and he wasn’t even related to Paul. It took me two minutes of research to determine this. Truly embarrassed for him. He can’t even read an article he finds before posting it. In the first few sentences which gives his age, should have been a clue it wasn’t Paul’s father. This guy has YouTube videos where he talks about the mafia? Clueless. People posting false info like this spreads and soon it shows up everywhere as fact, which is a shame. This isn’t the first time he has posted completely inaccurate info but this blew my mind at the stupidity of it, and he’s the moderator of the page!!!
Spot on, weirdo
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Extortion wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:04 pm I don’t think trio fake typed a NewsDay backstory. He really is from New York, grew up in south Brooklyn in the 1970s,80s that is for sure. Why should we doubt that he did time and is related to some Colombo solider? Just seems far fetched he would need to make that up and why would you want to make that up if true. I think some people on this board and on YouTube look into things and see only what they want to see as if how they would think. There are people who exist like this and why would it be so far fetched to believe them? Just like the David Ruggerio fellow that was in Danny Mariano’s crew. Vanity fair wrote an article on him, he really did do prison time and his father really was a Gambino heroin trafficker, there are people who fall through the cracks.

When was this in vanity fair? Thx
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:03 pm
Jbravo wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:03 am Love MRE abusing the rats.... LMAO 🤣... classic
it was funny for like 2 seconds now hes 2 years in talking about guys he never met.This is a guy in his 40s not some teen.
That's kind of the funniest part about it. The crusade he's on and how he nitpicks apart some random , insignificant thing one of these guys will say and make a 1 hour video about it. That part is hilarious to me - and about some of the bigger/broader points regarding Jimmy Calandra, he's always been right about him (as much as I've enjoyed Jimmy's videos with Dades and some of the random Bath Ave stories).

When are Jimmy Calandra's Pittsburgh Chronicles going to be released?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

i liked Calandra at first, not feeling as much. im so confused on the tommy karate stuff? is he that retarded to make all that up and not think anyone would know? the dumb fuck doubled down on a tommy karate painting. sad.

still good with dades but you can tell he lost viewers and stuff. poor fuck
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I'm going to start some trouble by saying this, but who knows if Trio is his real last name. I never listened to him. I seen an algo on YouTube trying to get me to watch his video where he has some big bulky watch then another one he's wearing a pair of long jorts interviewing angel gott. .what else do I need to know? So I guess I disagree
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:15 am
Extortion wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:04 pm I don’t think trio fake typed a NewsDay backstory. He really is from New York, grew up in south Brooklyn in the 1970s,80s that is for sure. Why should we doubt that he did time and is related to some Colombo solider? Just seems far fetched he would need to make that up and why would you want to make that up if true. I think some people on this board and on YouTube look into things and see only what they want to see as if how they would think. There are people who exist like this and why would it be so far fetched to believe them? Just like the David Ruggerio fellow that was in Danny Mariano’s crew. Vanity fair wrote an article on him, he really did do prison time and his father really was a Gambino heroin trafficker, there are people who fall through the cracks.

When was this in vanity fair? Thx
He definitely faked the newsday story. On YouTube type in Danny trio fraud and they’re is a whole video breaking down his bullshit claims. Easy to find.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Cheech wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:11 am i liked Calandra at first, not feeling as much. im so confused on the tommy karate stuff? is he that retarded to make all that up and not think anyone would know? the dumb fuck doubled down on a tommy karate painting. sad.

still good with dades but you can tell he lost viewers and stuff. poor fuck
i agree
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:39 pm
Raven wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:09 pm There’s a YouTube video exposing him. His whole backstory is a lie. Claimed to have been written about in newsday as being a Colombo associate. The “article” he posted was typed up as a word doc. Even gave a specific date as to when it was supposedly published. Problem is you can search their archives and no such article was ever written by newsday or printed. He typed up some bullshit and thinks people are too dumb to verify it. He has this thing against rats, but at least a mafia “rat” like Gravano or DiLeonardo has honest input and doesn’t create a fake backstory. Pretty pathetic.
Good info and research Raven. Thank you. Credit to the board.

Danny, we smell imposters reeeeeeal good here, best to move along.
Yikes, a video came out about him being a burglar who robbed a church? You never know what is true or not with this gossip videos, but its def not a good look.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dam I was right all along.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

i think he was involved in mafia stuff- not that that's something to be commended for-- he has mentioned some bk guys that are not known to general public. he looks the part and sounds the part. those lunatics on youtube say everyone is lying about everything. Why would he show his face and talk about this if he was bullshitting?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I mean look at Anthony Raimondi. He shows his face all over, and he lies about mafia and military shit
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:23 am i think he was involved in mafia stuff- not that that's something to be commended for-- he has mentioned some bk guys that are not known to general public. he looks the part and sounds the part. those lunatics on youtube say everyone is lying about everything. Why would he show his face and talk about this if he was bullshitting?
He’s a fraud. Looks the part and sounds the part? What about facts, not to mention the disservice he does by posting bs that isn’t true. I research someone before I watch to their videos, to see if they actually know what they are talking about. Don’t care if they look or sound the part.