Danny Trio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Danny Trio

Post by CornerBoy »

He seems like a funny, tough guy. could swear that ive seen him on here. what's his story? Have a great weekend. Danny, if you read this, I like your thing on the youtube. later
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
DannyTrio
Straightened out

Re: Danny Trio

Post by DannyTrio »

Thanks Cornerboy
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

danny is very knowlagable straightforword does a good job with info
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Long time poster and a serious photo collection. Wish u the best DT
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

he does a funny southern accent. Where can i read about DT's life or mob involvement. he obviously knows what he's talking about w firsthand knowledge. Danny- i have watched some of your videos but not in order so I don't what the hell is going on! Keep it up. i was taking a nap and had youtue coming out of the wall speakers and i woke up to you / Danny screaming "im going to break his fucking neck etc" something about a boxing expo LOL
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

He is one of the worst researchers I’ve ever seen. On Facebook he recently posted an article about Paul Castellanos fathers murder. The man in the article has the same name but was born in like 1904, meaning he would have had Paul when he was 11 or 12. Paul’s father had died years earlier than the man in this article. You can find his obit. He wasn’t murdered. The funniest thing is everyone on Facebook is telling him what a great find it was. I researched the man the article referenced and he wasn’t even related to Paul. It took me two minutes of research to determine this. Truly embarrassed for him. He can’t even read an article he finds before posting it. In the first few sentences which gives his age, should have been a clue it wasn’t Paul’s father. This guy has YouTube videos where he talks about the mafia? Clueless. People posting false info like this spreads and soon it shows up everywhere as fact, which is a shame. This isn’t the first time he has posted completely inaccurate info but this blew my mind at the stupidity of it, and he’s the moderator of the page!!!
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

You guys really watch/ listen to him and that weirdo....?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:25 pm You guys really watch/ listen to him and that weirdo....?
Trio may be a decent guy I don't know him or his background. But I don't understand why anyone would work with LC. Especially in this genre, guy is clueless. Also seems to fall out with every person he becomes friends with. So glad I stopped following and listening to that whole crew. Youtube has finally stopped recommending me videos from those channels. FBS, MRE, MTR, Angel, Lee, D Crea, etc. all it is is just negative energy. Theres far better mob related channels out there who actually discuss the topic instead of gossip, drama, and bashing other youtubers. OC shortz and Mikey Scars channels are great just to name a couple. Just my opinion.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:25 pm You guys really watch/ listen to him and that weirdo....?
Trio may be a decent guy I don't know him or his background. But I don't understand why anyone would work with LC. Especially in this genre, guy is clueless. Also seems to fall out with every person he becomes friends with. So glad I stopped following and listening to that whole crew. Youtube has finally stopped recommending me videos from those channels. FBS, MRE, MTR, Angel, Lee, D Crea, etc. all it is is just negative energy. Theres far better mob related channels out there who actually discuss the topic instead of gossip, drama, and bashing other youtubers. OC shortz and Mikey Scars channels are great just to name a couple. Just my opinion.
I like ocshortz too. He does good videos.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Raven wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:24 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 am
I like ocshortz too. He does good videos.
Yes, and he is willing to present more alternativ theories (and in many cases more plausible) on stuff that normally just keep getting repeated again and again.
There you have it, never printed before.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Love MRE abusing the rats.... LMAO 🤣... classic
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Lee Cole is just as bad...can't pronounce names for shit...who the fuck is Wild Bill Coo-Too-Lew? Did find out his brother is one of the boys Pat Patterson abused in the WWF Ringboy scandal of the early 90s...
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Jbravo wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:03 am Love MRE abusing the rats.... LMAO 🤣... classic
it was funny for like 2 seconds now hes 2 years in talking about guys he never met.This is a guy in his 40s not some teen.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

There’s a YouTube video exposing him. His whole backstory is a lie. Claimed to have been written about in newsday as being a Colombo associate. The “article” he posted was typed up as a word doc. Even gave a specific date as to when it was supposedly published. Problem is you can search their archives and no such article was ever written by newsday or printed. He typed up some bullshit and thinks people are too dumb to verify it. He has this thing against rats, but at least a mafia “rat” like Gravano or DiLeonardo has honest input and doesn’t create a fake backstory. Pretty pathetic.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Raven wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:09 pm There’s a YouTube video exposing him. His whole backstory is a lie. Claimed to have been written about in newsday as being a Colombo associate. The “article” he posted was typed up as a word doc. Even gave a specific date as to when it was supposedly published. Problem is you can search their archives and no such article was ever written by newsday or printed. He typed up some bullshit and thinks people are too dumb to verify it. He has this thing against rats, but at least a mafia “rat” like Gravano or DiLeonardo has honest input and doesn’t create a fake backstory. Pretty pathetic.
Good info and research Raven. Thank you. Credit to the board.

Danny, we smell imposters reeeeeeal good here, best to move along.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.