thenewyorkmafia website

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bn
Straightened out

thenewyorkmafia website

Post by bn »

Let me start by saying that I wasn't too sure where to post this, probably not in books or such, so I'll leave it here.

Do you guys think the theblackhand.club website is worth it? I've been looking at some of it and it seems questionable. He seems to never cite sources and always uses his "inside knowledge/street knowledge".
Some of the things he writes are just flat out crazy / no way. It seems that Maxiestern11 is tnym. Seems like a bit of a dick to be honest, so is it worth it? Currently leaning toward no.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: thenewyorkmafia website

Post by TallGuy19 »

I think he takes information from this forum and combines it with figments of his imagination. If I remember correctly, he was kicked off here for doing just that. He would do a write-up on a wiseguy, and most of it was factual, but he would sprinkle in just enough bullshit that it took awhile for everyone to catch on.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:23 pm I think he takes information from this forum and combines it with figments of his imagination. If I remember correctly, he was kicked off here for doing just that. He would do a write-up on a wiseguy, and most of it was factual, but he would sprinkle in just enough bullshit that it took awhile for everyone to catch on.
Was the person you are referencing the user by the name of Maxi Eastern or something?
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

bn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:14 pm Let me start by saying that I wasn't too sure where to post this, probably not in books or such, so I'll leave it here.

Do you guys think the theblackhand.club website is worth it? I've been looking at some of it and it seems questionable. He seems to never cite sources and always uses his "inside knowledge/street knowledge".
Some of the things he writes are just flat out crazy / no way. It seems that Maxiestern11 is tnym. Seems like a bit of a dick to be honest, so is it worth it? Currently leaning toward no.
Two different sites? theblackhand.club and/or theblackhand.club?

I think TNYM got some background from a friend of mine. He sent me a link to that sites article after someone spoke to him. Mostly background, my friend would never speak about anything current except big picture. He's long retired in any event.

So the layout looks familiar. I posted it on the Discord, and I know you're on that Discord. Search my posts and see if TNYM is the site I posted. If it is, you can assume whoever runs that site has spoken to at least one person who should know something. If not, then whatever site I posted has spoken to at least one person who knows something first hand. If I out the name n the Discord, don't post the name here please.
Vacari Lives!
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

thenewyorkmafia I meant, could have sworn I put that and not theblackhandclub.
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

oh fk sorry
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

didn't read the last line, my apologies.
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

But yes, it does seem that Maxie adds some bullshit into the bios, he just calls the information "personal knowledge/street knowledge" to get away with it.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Etna wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:29 am
TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:23 pm I think he takes information from this forum and combines it with figments of his imagination. If I remember correctly, he was kicked off here for doing just that. He would do a write-up on a wiseguy, and most of it was factual, but he would sprinkle in just enough bullshit that it took awhile for everyone to catch on.
Was the person you are referencing the user by the name of Maxi Eastern or something?
Yes, that's him.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was banned for having multiple accounts on here. In addition to the BS he would simply make up he would then use his different accounts to prop the info and himself up. He is back on here as Johnny1and1.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

He said on gangsterbb if anyone knew who he really was and his connections they would offer to bow down and blow him. Him and that broad have taken over that board and used it as free advertising for their pay site. The admin allows it which makes me think he gets a cut from their website profits. Everything he posts he always calls an expose or a first time exclusive or never before researched topic. He really thinks he is something. Legendary writer in his own mind. He said he has personal pictures of wise guys he grew up with but won’t post because someone will steal them. That made me laugh because he literally has watermarked photos from other blogs on his. I admit when it was a free site I looked at it, but would never subscribe and pay for it.
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:53 am He was banned for having multiple accounts on here. In addition to the BS he would simply make up he would then use his different accounts to prop the info and himself up. He is back on here as Johnny1and1.

Pogo
Serious question. Do you ever have anything of value to add, other then what you cut and paste? At some point you need to make an appointment with an expert, and show them on the doll where you think, and imagine, I touched you.

Fake conservative, in name only. And an employee who has only signed the back of paycheck, never the front.
Vacari Lives!
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Johnny1and1 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:56 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:53 am He was banned for having multiple accounts on here. In addition to the BS he would simply make up he would then use his different accounts to prop the info and himself up. He is back on here as Johnny1and1.

Pogo
Serious question. Do you ever have anything of value to add, other then what you cut and paste? At some point you need to make an appointment with an expert, and show them on the doll where you think, and imagine, I touched you.

Fake conservative, in name only. And an employee who has only signed the back of paycheck, never the front.
What’s wrong with never signing the front of a paycheck? Are you implying that unless you own your own business your less than someone who works for a company? Newsflash the majority of people don’t own a business and many who do fail. I’m an employee and will never have my own business as I’m sure a lot of people on here are. Work hard and you can be pretty damn successful being an “employee”.
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Raven wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:59 am

Pogo

What’s wrong with never signing the front of a paycheck? Are you implying that unless you own your own business your less than someone who works for a company? Newsflash the majority of people don’t own a business and many who do fail. I’m an employee and will never have my own business as I’m sure a lot of people on here are. Work hard and you can be pretty damn successful being an “employee”.
I agree with all of what you posted. If you noticed my post was directed at the cut and paste exert, not yourself, so not a generalization.
Vacari Lives!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo

I noticed you didn't deny you're Maxie.
All roads lead to New York.