My list of LCN murders over the past 20 yrs Sanctioned/Suspect/Unrelated

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

My list of LCN murders over the past 20 yrs Sanctioned/Suspect/Unrelated

Post by Dave65827 »

Seen a lot of requests over relatively recent mob murder so A revised list of all Known/Suspected/Unrelated Murders related to LCN over the past 20 years.

(Chicago) / Ronald Jarret- Chicago associate shot in 1999 died in 2000

(Patriarca) Bobby Montasky- killed November 4th, 2000 allegedly by William Angelisco

(Lucchese) Brothers Anthony and Charles DiGirolamo linked to a lucchese drug ring they where material witnesses to a botched Robbery that led to a killing of a subway employee

(Detroit) John Jarjosa- Killed June 19th, 2000 was a Detroit enforcer and murder remains a mystery to this day

(Chicago\*) Anthony "The Hatched" Chiaramonti - Killed Thanksgiving day 2001 remains unsolved to this day

(Patriarca) Peter Devito- killed December 8,2001 killed by New England associate William Angelisco who beat the charges even with overwhelming evidence

(Bonanno) Frank Santoro (associate)- Killed Feburary 15, 2001 Shot and killed while walking his dog in the Bronx. Unsanctioned hit involving Vincent Basciano, Dominick Cicale, Anthony Indelicato and Anthony Donato. Basciano and Cicale were shooters. Santoro had been threatening to kidnap Basciano's kids so he got permission from his captain Patrick DeFilippo to hit him.

(Gambino) Gus Boulis- killed on February 6, 2001by Gambino associates Anthony ‘Little Tony’ Ferrari, ‘Big Tony’ Moscatiello, and James ‘Pudgy’ Fiorillo reason remains unknown

(Philly\*) Raymond Martorano - Philly mobster shot by unknown gunmen January 17th, 2002 remains unsolved

(Detroit) Gerard "Jerry the Blade" Bianchette- Killed August 10, 2002 protege of Anthony Zerrili assumed to be over a drug deal also getting into an argument with Jack Giaclone

(Gambino) Martin Bosshart- Killed january 2nd by Gennaro Bruno and Todd Labarca for cutting out mob surperios out of a marijuana trafficking ring

(Patriarca) Mark Eldridge- killed in 2002 linked to William Angelisco

(Patriarca)Patsy Squillante- 2004 linked to William ANgelisco allegedly was going to testify

(Philly) John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto - Killed November 23rd, 2003 remains unsolved but Damion Canalichio and Anthony Nicodemo are suspects in his killing. Allegedly Ordered by Joe Ligambi

(Genovese) Gary Westerman- killed November 11, 2003 by Freddy Geas and Anthony Arillotta for cooperating with law enforcement

(Genovese\*) Adolfo Bruno - Killed November 23rd 2003 shot by Frankie Roche a ordered by Arthur Nigro. He had fallen out of failure and was allegedly an informant. Famously involved informant Anthony Arillotta, Fotios Geas killer of whitey Bulger

(Bonanno) Randolph Pizzolo: Killed November 30th,2004 Ordered by Basciano and acting boss Michael Mancuso. Pizzolo was killed for being 'no good' and a drug addict. Lured to Brooklyn by Anthony Aiello and others where Aiello shot him.

(Genovese) Nick Cirilio- disappeared May 9th,2004 allegedly over insulting Bascianos son. His father Dominick Cirillio may of had a role

(Bonanno)Robert Mckelvey- killed April, 2005 stabbed and drowned to death by a crew of Non Italian associates allegedly for bragging about his crimes in public

(Genovese\*) Lawrence Riccii- Found in the trunk of a car November 30th, 2005 refused to take a plea deal. Allegedly ordered by by Mikey Coppola

(Chicago\*) Anthony Zizzo - Underboss of Chicago disappeared August 31, 2006 remains unsolved

(Genovese\*) Rudolph Izzi- genovese family bookmaker found shot to death in his home June 8th 2007 unsolved

(Genovese) Louis Antonelli- Civilian killed in a botched robbery by Genovese associates for refusing to pay mob protection

(Lucchese\*) Frank Lagano- Lucchese soldier shot in the head outside his restaurant April 12th, 2007 remains unsolved

(Bonanno) Frank Fresca- A real life “Artie’ from the sopranos for Gino Galeastro and crew of associates. He was a potential witness to the Robert McKevely murder and was shot and killed July 31,2008

(Bonanno\*) Anthony Seccafico- bonnano family soldier shot outside his home July 2nd, 2009 remains unsolved

(Genovese)- Genovese drug Dealer William Romano and Uzbek girlfriend Elviza Aranova beaten to death inside their house April 24,2009

(Genovese\*) Christopher castellano- Connected drug dealer killed Julty 4th, 2010. Connected to Salvatore Delligati and Robert Debello. Killed for cooperating on a Ndranghta drug ring remains unsolved

(Bonanno/Rizzuto\*) Nicolo Rizzuto- shot by a sniper inside his house November 10,2010 by as of unknown assassin

(Bonanno\*) Sal Montagna-Former bonnano boss killed November 24,2011 in Montreal by Renaul Desjardins

(Philly) Gino DiPietro - killed December 12th, 2012 by (Allegedly Dominic Grande) with Anthony Nicodemo as the getaway driver he was killed for insult/unpaid debt/ being an informant

(Lucchese) Michael meldish- Purple gang leader killed November 13th, 2013 killed By Lucchese associate Terrence Caldwell ordered by Acting boss Matthew Madonna over an unpaid debt.

**Murders of LCN members/Associates in unrelated/unsanctioned hits but connected to LCN in some way**

(Rochester) Anthony Vaccarro- Killed may 2000 in Rochester NY by a crooked lawyer

(Gambino) Joseph Gurino - killed 2003 by a owner of a florida deli who claimed it was self defense

(Gambino) Joseph Rossi - Gambino informant killed by informant Nicholas "Nicky Skins" Stefanelli after he blamed him for snitching him out February 24th, 2012

(Lucchese) Vincent Zito- Lucchese associate killed October 2018 shot by gambino associate Anthony Pandrella allegedly tried to rob him

(Bonanno) Sylvester Zattola- killed October 4th by bloods hired by his son Anthony Zottola Jr who had also tried to kill his bonnano associate brother Salvatore. Allegedly over poker machines

Whitey Bulger - killed october 29th, 2018 beaten to death by Genovese associate Freddy Geas,

Patriarca associate Paul DeCologero along with an another accomplice

(Gambino\*)Frank Cali - Killed March 14, 2019 Gunned down by his nieces boyfriend a Qanon nut job Anthony Comello allegedly over him not wanting him to date his daughter.

Napoleon Andrade-Tied to former Patriarca boss Luigi Manocchio associated shot and killed outside a halfway house on March 10,2019. Could not find anymore reports after the initial shooting

Carmine Carin- Colombo/ Lucchese/ Gambino ? (Papers have conflicting reports)family associate killed by Louis and Vincent Lacono 2016 beaten to death with a hammer to the head. Allegedly was friends with them and committed robberies with them. Also according to family members was seeking to distance himself from the mafia

**Suspected Hits by Law enforcement but no solid leads**

Anthony Catalano- Chicago outfit associate went missing in March 2009

Monty Massimi- killed April 3rd 2007 by Buffalo remnant associates

Michael DeFillipis - Friend of Catalano alleged outfit associate beaten to death December 24,2009

Norberto "Tank" Vélez- alleged Chicago Outfit enforcer killed in November 10th, 2010 in a alley way

Giacomo Ruggirello - Sicilian restuarant owner killed in a suspicous house fire september 24th, 2010. The Chicago Tribune reported that the FBI had overheard reputed Outfit associate and former CPD officer Steve Mandell discussing the fire the day that it occurred.

Rocco Maniscalco - Philly bookmaker killed June 10th, 2010 remains unsolved

James Gerage- Co- Owner of Chuck of Omega Demolition Corp. Killed Sept 23,2016 had Ties to the Grand Ave crew and sources in Chicago LE believe there is a possible mob connection to the murder. No charges have been filed
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: My list of LCN murders over the past 20 yrs Sanctioned/Suspect/Unrelated

Post by Dave65827 »

Might of Missed a few but I think I got the bulk of them the distribution of the Confirmed/Suspect hits

Chicago- 3-8 murders

Detroit- 2 murders

Patriarcas- 4 murders

Philly - 3-4 murders

Lucchese- 4 murders

Bonanno - 7 murders

Colombo- 0 murders

Gambino- 2 murders

Genoves-9 murders

Buffalo-1\*\*\*

I counted Nicolo Rizzuto and Salavator Montagna because they where made in the Bonannos even though they where doing their seperate thing in Montreal at the time of their murders.

I also acknowledge there are a few more suspect hits but I couldn’t access some of the old newspaper articles as they where deleted or behind paywalls

Also shoutout to the guys that helped me fill the blanks a while back I finally got around to finish this list
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Bonanno\*) Anthony Seccafico- bonnano family soldier shot outside his home July 2nd, 2009 remains unsolved

Don’t we know at this point he was killed for not paying members families and insulting the Spiritos?
#Let’s Go Brandon!
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

2004 Albert Circelli a lucchese made man killed by Louis “Louie Lump Lump” Barone for a dispute on a song at Rao's
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Nice work, Dave. It's funny that the Colombos are the most peaceful New York family in the XXI century.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

September 2017 - Carmine Carini Jr. (son of Gambino associate Carmine Carini) beaten to death, dumped in river (by Louie and Vincent Iacono)
October 2018 - Lucchese associate Vincent Zito shot and killed (by Gambino associate Anthony Pandrella)
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The Gerage hit was most likely non outfit related based on my research. They had a suspect named Losardo Lucas who was recently shot and killed by the police and US Marshals
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I agree about the Gerage murder is the least likely outfit hit and the others see relatively legit

I found it funny too the Colombo’s are the least violent over the past twenty years even Chicago/Detroit got more bodies and everyone’s always arguing over the status of them lol
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 am I agree about the Gerage murder is the least likely outfit hit and the others see relatively legit

I found it funny too the Colombo’s are the least violent over the past twenty years even Chicago/Detroit got more bodies and everyone’s always arguing over the status of them lol
The lost more men between killing and rattings in 1991-1999 that they prefer to keep the guns in the holster.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 pm I counted Nicolo Rizzuto and Salavator Montagna because they where made in the Bonannos even though they where doing their seperate thing in Montreal at the time of their murders.
For the Montreal's Bonanno you can also add Joseph Di Maulo (2011), Paolo Renda (2010) & Giuseppe Renda (2012). They were confirmed members
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

motorfab wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:08 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 pm I counted Nicolo Rizzuto and Salavator Montagna because they where made in the Bonannos even though they where doing their seperate thing in Montreal at the time of their murders.
For the Montreal's Bonanno you can also add Joseph Di Maulo (2011), Paolo Renda (2010) & Giuseppe Renda (2012). They were confirmed members
Thank you completely forgot about them
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 am I agree about the Gerage murder is the least likely outfit hit and the others see relatively legit

The Izzi hit is interesting bc he wasn't just some old time bookmaker. He was into stock fraud on a million dollar scale. I mean I dnt have time to go into all the detail. But how he was living and the money he was making does t add up imo
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

May 26, 1999 - William "Wild Bill" Cutolo a colombo family underboss was killed on the Persico order to prevent a move of Cutolo to take the family.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

The list is 21st century murders
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:30 pm The list is 21st century murders
The Cutolo's body was discovered in october 2008.