Mob quotes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Mob quotes

Post by Ivan »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:05 pm Nothing beats Avellino.. think it was Avellino lol

“I don’t want wanna hear no fucking stories.....just give me my 100 years and get me the fuck outta here!”

Epic 😆
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:09 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:05 pm Nothing beats Avellino.. think it was Avellino lol

“I don’t want wanna hear no fucking stories.....just give me my 100 years and get me the fuck outta here!”

Epic 😆

That was Salvatore "Tom Mix" Samtoro. 8-)
Yeah that one was hilarious. The judge sentencing him was lecturing him about his life of crime and Santoro cut him off and said that.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Epic 😆
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:09 pm

Epic 😆

That was Salvatore "Tom Mix" Samtoro. 8-)
Yeah that one was hilarious. The judge sentencing him was lecturing him about his life of crime and Santoro cut him off and said that.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

"I killed a lot of guys......you're not talking 4, 5, 6, 10" - Sonny Franzese
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

“We gave our souls to god, and we gave our lives to the mob.” - Dominic Truscello
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I always liked this one from Leonetti...

Asked if he thought he was ruthless, he quietly said, “No.”
When a defense attorney chided him and mockingly asked if he even knew what it meant to be ruthless, Leonetti offered a classic line that sums up his underworld philosophy.

“I know what it means to be ruthless,” he said. “But I don’t remember ever doing anything, as a matter of fact I know for sure, I never did nothing ruthless besides, well, I would kill people. But that’s our life. That’s what we do.”
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"