19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: 19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Post by Cheech »

do we have a list of who was arrested and their made status?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Are the ones that live in the States made New York Gambino's?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

One of the articles said -

In the United States, FBI and Italian investigators raided the homes of three men suspected of belonging to the powerful Gambino clan, in New Jersey, Staten Island and Philadelphia.

Felice said -
They waited Calogero Zito, Giuseppe Spatola and Tommy Gambino (joe's son) to be on vacation in Sicily to arrest them. No arrest in the Usa
I think one of the articles said Tommy Gambino is one of the US-based Gambino family members charged, though he was arrested in Sicily. Not sure who the others are or if felice is saying the three above are them.
All roads lead to New York.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

simone zito is also wanted he lives in philly
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

rosario with bruno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I remember Mikey Scars saying he got given a Tommy Gambino who was know as heavy tommy iirc, the one arrested looks fat as fuck, maybe him?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

felice wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:55 am Looks like Tommaso Inzerllo was mad at Calì and that he was complaining to a Gambino family member who stole stuff from another and got his life saved for a miracle
It also said the Inzerillo Clan was alarmed about the Cali shooting.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

The names of all arrested: Tommaso Inzerillo,Salvatore Gambino, Thomas Gambino, Giovanni Buscemi, Gaetano Sansone, Giuseppe Sansone, Alessandro Mannino, Calogero Zito, Rosario Gambino, Francesco Di Filippo, Giuseppe Spatola, Antonino Fanara, Gabriele Militello, Antonio Di Maggio, Santo Cipriano, Giuseppe Lo Cascio, Antonino Lo Presti.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Strax wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 pm Image
Great phot strax, do you know when that was took?
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

If Cali was alive, im sure he would get picked up in this raid.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Photo was taken last year in Sicily.Just outside Palermo.

Among the videos is one that shows the 47-year-old son of alleged mobster Joseph Gambino, Thomas Gambino, discussing the sale of proceeds of a potential land sale with Francesco Inzerillo. The land in the Dominican Republic had formerly been owned by Frank Cali as well as a relative of the Inzerillos, police say.
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

This is going to impact so many people and organizations, especially if any of these guys talk. Give it 6 months and there will be indictments flying against Gambino guys, Bonanno guys, Montreal guys and others. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I dont think anyone talks.....
If the pattern follows, these guys take the fall...

https://livesicilia.it/2019/07/17/mozza ... o_1074364/

Talks about assets seized.....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:44 pm I dont think anyone talks.....
If the pattern follows, these guys take the fall...

https://livesicilia.it/2019/07/17/mozza ... o_1074364/

Talks about assets seized.....
Translated.

PALERMO - The money to open the Bet & Game betting agency in via Franz Liszt , in Palermo, would have arrived from America. The commercial activity is one of the assets for which the prosecutor has ordered the preventive seizure together with the arrest of the nineteen suspects who would have been part of the Mafia district of Passo di Rigano.

The trace of the investment remained etched in the vocal message that Giuseppe Spatola sent to his brother Salvatore, who lives in America: "I am also doing a betting agency, beautiful things, in short, I would need it first, now you know what you can do, Salvo, but you pretend not to notice, Pinuzzu has to get out of Aunt Cinedda, maybe Sunday, just in case, give them to him, okay? Come on, a kiss, Salvo, thanks, thanks ". "Pinuzzu" is Giuseppe Inzerillo who soon arrived in Sicily.

In another interception always Spatola announced, in 2018, his imminent trip to the United States: "... I have to buy the warehouse, do you understand? I'll lend them to me and buy the warehouse, I'll take this, I told him the other day to Franki, that we heard, I told him: Franki, I have a little problem, I have to buy a work, he says: "Go up and I made him understand". "Franki" is Frank Calì, boss of the Gambino family from New York who was killed last March.

In reality, the money would have been used in Spatola also for the renovation of the former Frescura premises, in Via Emerico Amari, later called Militello Steak House, managed by the Milbuc company, attributable to Benedetto Gabriele Militello and to Giuseppe Spatola himself.

Benedetto Gabriele Militello would have taken the place of Antonio Di Maggio in the management of "Sicily in food", based in via Castellana. It is a wholesaler of food products. The methods of Militello and Giuseppe Spatola were very convincing. So Militello traced his modus operandi: "I came in I told him: you want mozzarella ... the boy said, this one from the saucer machine ... the manager came too, the tignus one says: 'no, okay, he doesn't want mozzarella' I said: 'there is Maurizio' ... he says: 'yes' ... 'Maurì, as my brother-in-law, told him to pass, that we didn't pass, now we are here the rest of us and the picciotto says that mozzarella doesn't want' ... he says: 'sorry, maybe he was wrong,' wait a second ', he says:' useless thing, what does he do, doesn't it take mozzarella? '... he's dead, he told me ...' get me the mozzarella '. The mozzarellas are those produced with the milk of the farm headed to Veronica Cascavilla who raises cattle and buffaloes in Bellolampo and has its registered office in Via Camillo Camilliani.

Mozzarella and more. Even the coffee, brand Borbone (the company that makes the brand is not involved in the investigation). "Now as soon as the coffee arrives ... I tell you the prices you have to sell, so we avoid all things," said Militello.

Spatola suggested using less abrupt methods: "... now one takes, a few evenings one comes to eat ... pay, do you understand? The babbiata, the small glass, which you have to take and from here one must show us ... ".

The Edil Decor in via Leonardo da Vinci, the Miami Beach via Corrado Lancia (consultancies for games and contests management companies), the FA Srl, which operates a bar in via Castellana and two betting agencies in via Zaire, are also under sequestration .