Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SconsinJohnson
Associate

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by SconsinJohnson »

eboli wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:05 pm
SconsinJohnson wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:02 pm It's just hard to imagine a hit taking place after a 60 second conversation before hand. This is turning into one helluva story.
Maybe they wanted to be certain he'll be the only one outside at the time of the shooting. If his wife or another family member was with him that would have been too risky to proceed with it.
All risk involved (if this was a hit) is insane. Cameras everywhere. If they do not find this vehicle or suspect, someone needs a gold star.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

baldo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:04 pm How serious were the rumors of him being on the outs with the family as he allegedly had left his wife. Thought I read that on the board a few months back.
Not sure, but I thought the articles stated he was home with his family -including his wife
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Etna wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:09 pm
baldo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:04 pm How serious were the rumors of him being on the outs with the family as he allegedly had left his wife. Thought I read that on the board a few months back.
Not sure, but I thought the articles stated he was home with his family -including his wife
Yes, His wife was home inside and on the phone with 911 screaming where is the Ambulance why are they not here yet
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Not for nothing, but I remember there was a Scarfo hit attempt during the Riccobene War where the Scarfo hitter shot up this Riccobene guy’s car, which was parked out front of his house to try and draw him outside, but the guy still wouldn’t come outside..:
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I think it’s interesting that the family wasn’t helpful with handing over the CCTV footage and the police had to get a warrant to obtain it, always keep in mind who the wife’s family is
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Sounds like a Sicilian mafia type of hit that could be drug related. Backing the truck deliberately into his car and then talking to him for less than a minute to relax him and then shooting him. A very brazen act with the shooter and whoever was possibly involved on a plane out of the Country afterwards. Those Sicilians are very brazen about blowing up people or killing them.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
TonyG
Prospect

Post by TonyG »

Snakes wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:49 pm
TonyG wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:48 pm Hi everyone, its been a while. I am not sure if she is still active on the boards, but there is a member who knows Cali. I have not seen her post on the thread yet, and very curious if she does.

LE has video. I think this gets solved pretty quickly.

What's the Over / Under on 1 week?
Yeah, she is no longer with us.
I am talking about Tag. Nice lady. Where did she go? PM if you prefer.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Man, this is absolutely nuts. Who knows what the reason is. It's all speculative at this point.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:28 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 pm N.Y. daily states Frank has a brother (made) Joseph?

Can this be confirmed? (I was only aware of Tall Pete)
No way
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

“Cali’s ties to the mob ran deep. His wife is the niece of Gambino capo John Gambino. His brother Joseph and brother-in-law Peter Inzerillo are reputed Gambino soldiers.”
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

They made confusion.
SconsinJohnson
Associate

Post by SconsinJohnson »

Not sure of the Daily Beast as. a reputable source but if true it's interesting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hitman-ha ... ia=desktop
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Ivan »

Lupara wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:08 am
Ivan wrote:Holy motherfucking christ. I'm at a loss for words.

"Todt Hill", where Cali was killed, means "Death Hill" in Dutch, incidentally.
Not really. Thot isn't a Dutch word, unless it's a really old spelling. Death in Dutch is dood.
You're right, I checked. It's an archaic spelling of a German word for death.

It's still "Death Hill" though, which is a great name for a hit site.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SconsinJohnson wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:50 pm Not sure of the Daily Beast as. a reputable source but if true it's interesting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hitman-ha ... ia=desktop

If accurate then it is almost certainly a mob hit.

The video, as described to The Daily Beast by a law enforcement official who has seen it, then shows Cali pausing to close his front door, perhaps out of concern for his family inside, or maybe just to ensure a dog or a cat does not get out. He steps over to the driver of the pickup truck.

The driver is wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap, so his face is not clearly visible as he and Cali speak. Cali reaches into his pants pocket, as if to suggest he had a gun.

The driver then bends down and picks up the license plate. He holds it out to Cali, who takes it and steps over to the rear of the Escalade.

Cali has his back to the driver as he puts the license plate into the trunk of his Escalade. The driver chooses this moment to produce a gun and shoots Cali.

Cali goes down. The driver stands over Cali, firing again and again, as if to make absolutely sure his victim is dead. His face remains obscure, but the muzzle flashes are unmistakable.

The driver then calmly walks back to the pickup truck and drives away, having committed the first New York mob boss hit ever recorded on video.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

felice wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:49 pm They made confusion.
I expect you will get the answers to this.
No pressure... lol
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'