Problems with a post

This forum is for members who forget there password or having problems logging in to the forum.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Problems with a post

Post by Antiliar »

In the original post for the topic "Researching the Mafia" halfway down the links start tabbing over to the right. I didn't put any tabs there and would like to remove them. When I edit the post everything looks normal, but when I preview or submit, those tabs magically appear. So if anyone can help me remove them it would be appreciated.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Re: Problems with a post

Post by HairyKnuckles »

I´m no wizard with computers by any means and the technical aspects of this forum I prefer handing over to Solai. But I have tried to fix the problem by copying the text and paste it into the post. That didn´t work. i think the problem is that you used brackets "[" and "]" instead of ordinary parentheses "(" and ")" and when you put the word "list" in between these brackets, the text started tabbing. I suggest you remove all brackets with parentheses, copy the text and paste it into the post. This could be time consuming and I´m not sure it is the actual solution to the problem. But your request has been brought to Solai´s attention and I think he knows how to remove the tabs in an easier way.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Thanks HK. I'll wait for his response, but if that doesn't work then I will give your suggestion a shot.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:35 am Thanks HK. I'll wait for his response, but if that doesn't work then I will give your suggestion a shot.
I think I did it. Let me know if that's what you wanted?......Soliai
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Solai, that was exactly what I wanted. Can you tell me what you did?