Can't connect.

This forum is for members who forget there password or having problems logging in to the forum.
ledblimp
Straightened out

Can't connect.

Post by ledblimp »

Was posting some pi s in the mushots section a couple days ago. Connection stopped working in the middle of it. Tried reconnecting with no luck. Kept getting The connection has timed out message after a minute or so. This is on my laptop. Thougjt maybe it was just the server, but can get on with my phone and on my work computer. Just updated my Firefox browser and installed a Chrome browser. Getting same timed out message. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Sol
Admin

Re: Can't connect.

Post by Sol »

ledblimp wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm Was posting some pi s in the mushots section a couple days ago. Connection stopped working in the middle of it. Tried reconnecting with no luck. Kept getting The connection has timed out message after a minute or so. This is on my laptop. Thougjt maybe it was just the server, but can get on with my phone and on my work computer. Just updated my Firefox browser and installed a Chrome browser. Getting same timed out message. Any suggestions? Thanks.
I have no idea, the site has been working fine for me. Maybe someone else will have an answer?......Soliai
ledblimp
Straightened out

Re: Can't connect.

Post by ledblimp »

OK,thanks. Hope someone does.