Madbull & Matty the horse

This forum is for members who forget there password or having problems logging in to the forum.
Sol
Admin

Madbull & Matty the horse

Post by Sol »

If anyone sees these two posters over at the other forum, tell them they can use this forum to reach out to me. They both signed up again here with the same handle, but with dummy email accounts. So I can't get a hold of them to let them know that there old accounts are still good and I could just re-set the password for them. So if anyone see them, let them know about the helpline forum. Thanks.......Soliai
Sol
Admin

Re: Madbull & Matty the horse

Post by Sol »

Soliai wrote:If anyone sees these two posters over at the other forum, tell them they can use this forum to reach out to me. They both signed up again here with the same handle, but with dummy email accounts. So I can't get a hold of them to let them know that there old accounts are still good and I could just re-set the password for them. So if anyone see them, let them know about the helpline forum. Thanks.......Soliai
Also add phat to this list. If anyone sees or talks to phat off this forum let him know that he can reach me in this forum without his password.......Soliai
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Madbull & Matty the horse

Post by Lupara »

Phat is posting regurarly on the RD forum.