Prison Wars: Young Vs. Old

Discuss all prison gangs from the Black Guerrilla Family, Mexican Mafia, and the Aryan Brotherhood in here.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Full Patched

Prison Wars: Young Vs. Old

Post by Villain » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 am

The name of this thread says it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQjKbWMkf8
Free will,it is a bitch!

aleksandrored
Honorary Member

Re: Prison Wars: Young Vs. Old

Post by aleksandrored » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Great Documentary, it is interesting to see how things are very different, here in my country the younger ones respect the elders even if they are not gangs, but here the prision are also quieter because the faction Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC) places order.

Villain
Full Patched

Post by Villain » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm

aleksandrored wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
Great Documentary, it is interesting to see how things are very different, here in my country the younger ones respect the elders even if they are not gangs, but here the prision are also quieter because the faction Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC) places order.
To tell you the truth, and this comes from my personal expirience or chats with people who went through those institutions, it mostly depends on the situation within the prison or the type of it. For example on the Balkans almost all prisons are in the similar style as the notorious ones in Turkey or in plane words they are real shit holes. So institutions like that usually create even more bloodthirsty animals who later reorganize into gangs. But according to some expiriences from around Europe for example, well things are different. No Gestapo tactics, cells are clean and they have always something to do.
Free will,it is a bitch!

aleksandrored
Honorary Member

Post by aleksandrored » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 pm

I understand, so it depends on jail to jail, that's pretty interesting.
Here is a documentary in English from my country (Brazil), if you want to check it out of curiosity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNdmA1je2A

Villain
Full Patched

Post by Villain » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 am

aleksandrored wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 pm
I understand, so it depends on jail to jail, that's pretty interesting.
Here is a documentary in English from my country (Brazil), if you want to check it out of curiosity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNdmA1je2A
Thanks man will check it out later
Free will,it is a bitch!

BillyBrizzi
Honorary Member

Post by BillyBrizzi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Villain wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm
aleksandrored wrote:
To tell you the truth, and this comes from my personal expirience or chats with people who went through those institutions, it mostly depends on the situation within the prison or the type of it. For example on the Balkans almost all prisons are in the similar style as the notorious ones in Turkey or in plane words they are real shit holes. So institutions like that usually create even more bloodthirsty animals who later reorganize into gangs. But according to some expiriences from around Europe for example, well things are different. No Gestapo tactics, cells are clean and they have always something to do.
The best country to be locked up in is Norway, by far!!

I saw the Netflix doc 'Breaking the cycle' where a Norwegian warden visits some prisons in the US and compares them to Norway. A quite interesting documentary, here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNCwLEobZI
''The saddest thing in Life is wasted talent and the choices we make will shape our Life forever..''

- Chazz Palminteri

Villain
Full Patched

Post by Villain » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:30 am

BillyBrizzi wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Villain wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm
aleksandrored wrote:
The best country to be locked up in is Norway, by far!!

I saw the Netflix doc 'Breaking the cycle' where a Norwegian warden visits some prisons in the US and compares them to Norway. A quite interesting documentary, here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNCwLEobZI
Or Sweden...btw thats the thing I was talking about and Im looking forward to watch the doc, thanks B
Free will,it is a bitch!