Saving multi-page threads with one click

Please let us know what you think. All comments, questions, and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
antimafia
Honorary Member

Saving multi-page threads with one click

Post by antimafia » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 am

Is there a way to do this that I haven't been able to figure out?

I use Evernote to capture bookmarks, articles, selected text, PDFs, screenshots, etc. However, one limitation of Evernote is that you can't save multiple pages of a forum thread with a single click unless you can change the forum view so that all pages appear on one page.

I went into User Control Panel to see whether editing the display options would allow me to change the view, but this didn't work.

Before Evernote, I used Instapaper. I know that Instapaper is able to do what I'm trying to do in certain cases, as I've tried it out on other forums, without having to change the page view; however, Instapaper doesn't work here on the Black Hand Forum.

If there were a way to e-mail to myself the entire thread, this would also work, but I don't know of such a way.

Thanks in advance for any comments, solutions, and suggested workarounds.

Soliai
Admin

Re: Saving multi-page threads with one click

Post by Soliai » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 pm

antimafia wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 am
Is there a way to do this that I haven't been able to figure out?

I use Evernote to capture bookmarks, articles, selected text, PDFs, screenshots, etc. However, one limitation of Evernote is that you can't save multiple pages of a forum thread with a single click unless you can change the forum view so that all pages appear on one page.

I went into User Control Panel to see whether editing the display options would allow me to change the view, but this didn't work.

Before Evernote, I used Instapaper. I know that Instapaper is able to do what I'm trying to do in certain cases, as I've tried it out on other forums, without having to change the page view; however, Instapaper doesn't work here on the Black Hand Forum.

If there were a way to e-mail to myself the entire thread, this would also work, but I don't know of such a way.

Thanks in advance for any comments, solutions, and suggested workarounds.
No, there is no way to do this. At least that I'm aware of.......Soliai

antimafia
Honorary Member

Re: Saving multi-page threads with one click

Post by antimafia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Thanks for the reply, SoliaI.