Pro Wrestling Thread

Discuss all sports in here.
Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Re: Pro Wrestling Thread

Post by Pogo The Clown » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Another wrestling star in Outlaw Ron Bass has died. He wrestled all over the southern NWA territories as well as the WWF in the late 80s. Apprently it was the result of a burst appendix that he waited too long to get treated. He was 68.

Pogo
As Godfather of the Goreleone family, I say it’s time that we in horrorganized crime stopped frighting each other. I want there to be peace amongst us. I want there to be a whole lot of pieces.

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Dennis Stamp has died at 68 from cancer. He had some success in the 70s in the smaller NWA territories (LA, Tri-State/Mid South, Amerillo and Vancouver) but is best known from his role in the Beyond the Mat decoumentary.

Pogo
As Godfather of the Goreleone family, I say it’s time that we in horrorganized crime stopped frighting each other. I want there to be peace amongst us. I want there to be a whole lot of pieces.

UTC
Honorary Member

Post by UTC » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Two good solid workers.

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:15 am

Jim Ross's wife has also died recently. She was riding one of those Vespa scooters (without a helmet) and was hit by a car. So far 2017 has been a really bad year for wrestling related deaths and we are only 3 months in.

Pogo

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 am

Former WWE wrestler Matt ‘Rosey’ Anoa’I died last night at the age of 47. He was the older brother of current main eventer Roman Reigns and a member of the famous Samoan wrestling family. They say it was probably heart failure.

Pogo

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Heart failure at 47? Damn
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....

UTC
Honorary Member

Post by UTC » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Not at the Yokozuna level but still obese.

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Tue May 02, 2017 7:53 am

Sean Waltman AKA 1-2-3 Kid/X-Pac was arrested at an LA airport for trying to smuggle meth and weed onto his flight. :lol:

Pogo

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Tue May 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Former 2 time AWA tag team champion Pretty Boy Doug Somers has died at 65. He mainly wrestled in the AWA but he also appeared in the WWF, WCW, Memphis and I believe World Class. His tag team partner Buddy Rose and manager Sherri mArtel are also dead.

Pogo

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Hardcore Japanese wrestler mr pogo has died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk