Re: New Star Wars teaser out

Post by AG777 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Look at this shit. :o What is the world coming to? Say it ain't so. :cry:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-hamill- ... 50512.html

Wiseguy
Full Patched

Post by Wiseguy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 pm

It's absolutely ridiculous and if Abrams goes that route I'd lose all respect for him. It would be pure social propaganda and serve no purpose for any character or plot. Representation my ass. I'm so sick of the gay agenda. And let's not forget Star Wars is now owned by Disney for crying out loud!
"A man like Tywin Lannister comes along once in a thousand years."

Wiseguy
Full Patched

Post by Wiseguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Got around to seeing The Last Jedi. Seems the idea with the three sequels is to stick with the formula of the originals and, while The Force Awakens was reminiscent of Star Wars, this one was like Empire Strikes Back. Comparatively speaking, the sequels are a breath of fresh air from the godawful prequals and worth seeing. However, when all is said and done, I still stick with the original trilogy and ignore what Hollywood has tried to do with the before and after.

On a side note, and it's something we see all the time now, is casts being made to be representative of everyone in society. The whole diversity bit. With these new movies, they made sure to have the three main new characters be a woman, a black guy, and a Hispanic guy. They all do fine as far as their performances go but, whenever movie makers do this, it does come across as forced, artificial, hollow, and reeking of an agenda. Gotta make sure we have those women fighter pilots in there too. If they do decide to include a gay character in the third sequel that will be the cherry on top for the liberal, LGBTQ, social justice warrior douchebags everywhere.
"A man like Tywin Lannister comes along once in a thousand years."