Game of Thrones

Discuss all TV series and Movies in here. OC and non-OC
Wiseguy
Full Patched

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Wiseguy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 am
Some hackers have hacked HBO and are threatening to release the rest of this show (as well as other info) if they are not paid off in Bitcoins. :lol:

Pogo
Apparently the hackers only got 1 upcoming episode, the scripts from 5 of them, and a month's worth of email from one of their VPs. This week's episode was accidentally released by a distribution partner. Not to feel too sorry for HBO though. It earns over $1 billion annually from Game of Thrones alone. The main stars' home addresses were also released but they're each making $2 million per episode in the final season so they can afford to move or hire more security.
"A man like Tywin Lannister comes along once in a thousand years."

Pogo The Clown
Filthy Few

Post by Pogo The Clown » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

HBO reportedly offered to pay off the hackers with 250 grands worth of bitcoins. :lol:

Pogo
"Nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation going." - Chucky

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:18 pm

What does it matter, the show is so good imho that I watch it over and over and over again. My buddy says I have a spoiler, I say go ahead and tell me it's not like I'm not going to watch it or it's ruined.

I'd tell those hackers to fuck off, release whatever you got fuckers we have the best show in tvland and you're a bunch of little fagots with no dicks, shove those bitcoins up your asses and try to have a good time

Wiseguy
Full Patched

Post by Wiseguy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

rayray wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:18 pm
What does it matter, the show is so good imho that I watch it over and over and over again. My buddy says I have a spoiler, I say go ahead and tell me it's not like I'm not going to watch it or it's ruined.

I'd tell those hackers to fuck off, release whatever you got fuckers we have the best show in tvland and you're a bunch of little fagots with no dicks, shove those bitcoins up your asses and try to have a good time
That's true. People will watch it regardless. I've read the spoilers and know how the rest of the season will go and still can't wait to see it.

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm

This is one of those shows that's beneficial to see it a couple of times, I always catch something new seeing it again.

And how about Cersei basically having a Risk map painted on her floor! lol

Wiseguy
Full Patched

Post by Wiseguy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 am

rayray wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm
This is one of those shows that's beneficial to see it a couple of times, I always catch something new seeing it again.

And how about Cersei basically having a Risk map painted on her floor! lol
HBO needs to get their crap together. This week's episode was accidentally aired in Spain (no hackers involved this time) and some of the scenes are already online. They match perfectly with the leaked scripts that came out and were the result of hackers. I won't spoil anything but will say we're going to see just how powerful the Night King is.

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Wiseguy wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 am

HBO needs to get their crap together. This week's episode was accidentally aired in Spain (no hackers involved this time) and some of the scenes are already online. They match perfectly with the leaked scripts that came out and were the result of hackers. I won't spoil anything but will say we're going to see just how powerful the Night King is.

That'll teach those hackers

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 am

Perhaps HBO deliberately leaked this episode in order to prevent the hackers from doing so. Apparantly the hackers had stolen one episode.

It's available to download in good quality btw. True GOT fan that I am, I saw it yesterday.

Soliai
Admin

Post by Soliai » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Where online can I go to watch it.......Soliai

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Lupara » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:39 am

Soliai wrote:Where online can I go to watch it.......Soliai
I downloaded it from newsgroups. But if you Google for the episode there may still be a working stream. Try Redddit.

Alternatively, you can wait for tomorrow.