Outfit Money: The Food Business

This forum is a place for all Black Hand Authors and Writers to post their Articles. All other threads (non article threads) will be deleted.

Moderator: Villain

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Outfit Money: The Food Business

Post by willychichi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am

Great read villian thanks
“When an Italian immigrant only has a wheelbarrow and shovel to make a living, he is called a guinea or a wop. After he works hard and saves his money and begins to prosper and buys a dump truck, he is called the Mafia.” Bob Buccino

Villain
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Villain » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 am

willychichi wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am
Great read villian thanks
Thanks willy cheers
Free will,it is a bitch!

FriendofFamily
Honorary Member

Post by FriendofFamily » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm

That was a really great story

I like the angles that you put on it

Didn't get bogged down into things that didn't really matter

Good Job - a lot of effort goes into writing something like that

It is much appreciated
Know which Game to Play

Villain
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Villain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 am

FriendofFamily wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm
That was a really great story

I like the angles that you put on it

Didn't get bogged down into things that didn't really matter

Good Job - a lot of effort goes into writing something like that

It is much appreciated
Thank you FriendoftheFamily and also many thanks for your support
Free will,it is a bitch!

Antiliar
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Antiliar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Villain, your piece made me hungry LOL. Great job. Don't forget, according to Deirdre Capone, Ralph Capone started putting dates on milk bottles.

Villain
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Villain » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:04 am

Antiliar wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:22 pm
Villain, your piece made me hungry LOL. Great job. Don't forget, according to Deirdre Capone, Ralph Capone started putting dates on milk bottles.
Thanks man, and to tell you the truth, during my writing I constantly made or ordered food LOL and drank scotch since I dont like wine :) Those two things were my main "inspiration" lol

Btw, thanks for the info on Ralph and also do you have any kind of info regarding his alleged role in pulling the strings in Wisconsin for the Grande Cheese's licence, concerning the pasteurising of milk for the making of cheese in that particular state, which allegedly occurred for the first time around that area, and later the company was successfully moved to Fond du Lac? Who knows maybe even DeGeorge had some role in it, since he was known player in the food business since the old days. Too bad I found some stuff regarding his activities after I posted my food article...
Free will,it is a bitch!

Antiliar
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Antiliar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm

That was kind of a joke about Ralph Capone because his granddaughter isn't reliable. She made all kinds of claims that one must take with a grain of salt.

Villain
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Villain » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Antiliar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm
That was kind of a joke about Ralph Capone because his granddaughter isn't reliable. She made all kinds of claims that one must take with a grain of salt.
Ohh now I get it :lol: Believe me I'll force that guy to change his mind regarding her work and if you ask me I don't believe a word she says. Because if I let him spread that info, it might grow out there as a whole new myth
Free will,it is a bitch!

Antiliar
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Antiliar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hardly anyone believes her anymore, except for her personal experiences. She said her grandfather told her some things, but not very much. Like when Ralph told her that Al wasn't responsible for the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. I can believe he told her that, and that he lied to her about it. All available evidence points to Capone and his men being responsible. She says that Mae Capone isn't the mother of Sonny, and it seems to me someone else would have told her that. Naturally, Sonny's children and grandchildren deny it, but it's impossible to prove without DNA testing, and that's not going to happen. Was Al Capone going to buy the Chicago Cubs like she said? No confirmation for that either. As for the rest, she copied a lot from Fred Pasley's book Al Capone: The Biography of a Self-Made Man (1930), and probably John Kobler's Capone (1971).

Villain
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Villain » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Antiliar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:49 pm
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hardly anyone believes her anymore, except for her personal experiences. She said her grandfather told her some things, but not very much. Like when Ralph told her that Al wasn't responsible for the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. I can believe he told her that, and that he lied to her about it. All available evidence points to Capone and his men being responsible. She says that Mae Capone isn't the mother of Sonny, and it seems to me someone else would have told her that. Naturally, Sonny's children and grandchildren deny it, but it's impossible to prove without DNA testing, and that's not going to happen. Was Al Capone going to buy the Chicago Cubs like she said? No confirmation for that either. As for the rest, she copied a lot from Fred Pasley's book Al Capone: The Biography of a Self-Made Man (1930), and probably John Kobler's Capone (1971).
When I read some book which was written by a relative, Im often trying to remember only the details regarding their inner family affairs and also regarding the neighborhood in which they lived during those days. Since I truly believe that those are the only two things for which they cannot lie about and usually tell the truth. Everything else, like for example Capone's affairs outside the family are usually taken from other researchers or they simply invent things and lie about it. Or maybe sometimes they even lie on purpose, like for example Giancana's brother who I believe at least knew something but still he portrayed his older brother as if he was the main reason for Hitler's fall LOL, but still he gave us a good picture regarding the Patch at the time and their inner family affairs
Free will,it is a bitch!