19 Camorra and NDrangheta Arrests in Rome

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

19 Camorra and NDrangheta Arrests in Rome

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: 19 Camorra and NDrangheta Arrests in Rome

Post by JeremyTheJew »

interesting to see them working together as well as a albanians.

how often has the two collaborated?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Balkanian oc groups such as the Albanian clans or Serbian racketeers are connected with the Southern Italian clans since the late 1990's
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 am interesting to see them working together as well as a albanians.

I mentioned Operation New Bridge in reply to a post on Gangster BB about another subject.

I indicated that the investigation, which culminated in arrests in February 2014, targeted the collaboration between the 'ndrangheta, Camorra, American LCN, and Sicilian CN. I previously thought a large number of those arrested were Calabrian born and part of the 'ndrangheta.

On the Italian end, law enforcement arrested people in the following provincie (regions in parentheses): Reggio Calabria, Catanzaro (Calabria); Benevento, Naples, Caserta (Campania); and Turin (Piedmont). Italian law enforcement also made arrests in New York City.

Raffaele Valente, who was arrested in New York, is from Benevento. More specifically, he was born in Montefalcone di Val Fortore, which is a comune in Benevento. There was a motley crew of criminals who were living and/or operating in or near Montefalcone di Val Fortore: Carlo Brillante, born in and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Daniele Cavoto, born in Benevento (comune that is capital of the provincia) and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Eugenio Ignelzi, born in Montreal and living in Ginestra degli Schiavoni (another comune of Benevento); Andrea Memmolo, born in Benevento and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Antonino Francesco Tamburello, born in Partanna (Trapani, Sicily), whose residence is in Castelfranco in Miscano (another comune of Benevento) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; and Francesco Vonella, born in Catanzaro, whose residence is in Girifalco (Catanzaro) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

antimafia wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 am interesting to see them working together as well as a albanians.

I mentioned Operation New Bridge in reply to a post on Gangster BB about another subject.

I indicated that the investigation, which culminated in arrests in February 2014, targeted the collaboration between the 'ndrangheta, Camorra, American LCN, and Sicilian CN. I previously thought a large number of those arrested were Calabrian born and part of the 'ndrangheta.

On the Italian end, law enforcement arrested people in the following provincie (regions in parentheses): Reggio Calabria, Catanzaro (Calabria); Benevento, Naples, Caserta (Campania); and Turin (Piedmont). Italian law enforcement also made arrests in New York City.

Raffaele Valente, who was arrested in New York, is from Benevento. More specifically, he was born in Montefalcone di Val Fortore, which is a comune in Benevento. There was a motley crew of criminals who were living and/or operating in or near Montefalcone di Val Fortore: Carlo Brillante, born in and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Daniele Cavoto, born in Benevento (comune that is capital of the provincia) and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Eugenio Ignelzi, born in Montreal and living in Ginestra degli Schiavoni (another comune of Benevento); Andrea Memmolo, born in Benevento and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Antonino Francesco Tamburello, born in Partanna (Trapani, Sicily), whose residence is in Castelfranco in Miscano (another comune of Benevento) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; and Francesco Vonella, born in Catanzaro, whose residence is in Girifalco (Catanzaro) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore.
is there a operation old and new bridge?
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:32 am [snip]
is there a operation old and new bridge?
Yes. The majority of arrests in Old Bridge occurred in February 2008; those in New Bridge mostly happened in February 2014.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

were these two connected?

i thought old was just siciliAns and American LCN??

and can u explain more of these operations?
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:37 pm were these two connected?

i thought old was just siciliAns and American LCN??

and can u explain more of these operations?
Here are some useful links:

Old Bridge

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/ ... own_020708

https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/ny ... feb07.html

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/orgc ... 608ind.pdf (jimmyb provided link to the indicment in the thread viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3214&hilit=Old+Bridge)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/gangste ... -t718.html (forum thread)

New Bridge

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/24 ... ed?print=1

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/b ... -drug-bust (blog post that also has lots of links)

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=320&hilit=Old+Bridge (followup to the February 2014 arrests)
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

interesting the Gambinos went from the Sicilian CN to the Ndrangheta for there source for cocaine. Also, interesting to note the top clan member of thr Ndrangheta was dealing with a Gambino Associate. he was part of the Zip crew tho.