Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ,

I was in Providence a few days ago and stopped by Venda Ravioli for some groceries...I could have sworn I saw Shacks sitting in there near the espresso shop sitting with a woman and another guy. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but I’m almost positive it was him. Is he still residing in the apartment above Addie’s Laundramat?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

?.billy doesn’t live in the area...but...he’s still around, and out and about.J,been traveling the past week sorry for delay...I agree, limpalong is a good description.billy doesn’t live in the area, but is still around and out and about..I’m not sure Louie lives there any more or not
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:59 am
Eddie mush wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 am About a month old but no1 posted it

http://wpri.com/2017/11/08/ri-mobster-s ... -mob-boss/
Nice post Eddie. TJ, I always held in high regard your info about New England. IMO, while I believe that they have some guys still conducting gambling, a little shy locking etc I do not believe that this family will recover from the extensive damage the Feds bestowed on them. I do not believe they have a plethora of young guys who are ready to step in a fill the ranks. They will limp along for a while but they were dealt a huge below to so many of their upper managers that they won't recover. Is Billy the Angel still active on the streets?
As I've said before, for much of the 2000s the New England family was as active as any outside New York. But at this point they've had very little activity in Connecticut for years now. The Providence faction has 10 members left I think but only a few are active. They've been decimated by repeated indictments and attrition. The family probably isn't far off from basically being a Boston operation where most of the remaining membership is.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

no1 lives in the old neighborhoods anymore . All out in the burbs and they commute in to hang out and conduct business. That part of the reason they are not as powerful and respectsd As they once were . no1 knows who they are . U go down the north end now a days the fuckin milenial douche bags who live there dont know a wise guy from a priest.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 pm ?.billy doesn’t live in the area...but...he’s still around, and out and about.J,been traveling the past week sorry for delay...I agree, limpalong is a good description.billy doesn’t live in the area, but is still around and out and about..I’m not sure Louie lives there any more or not
I'm almost positive Louie still lives there.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I’m told he does, job is accurate
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

TJ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:54 pm I’m told he does, jcb, u r accurate
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 pm ?.billy doesn’t live in the area...but...he’s still around, and out and about.J,been traveling the past week sorry for delay...I agree, limpalong is a good description.billy doesn’t live in the area, but is still around and out and about..I’m not sure Louie lives there any more or not
Billy lives in Revere, right? His kid shot himself in the foot during that robbery in the North End a few years back if I'm not mistaken.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

No, billy doesn’t live in revere..yes on the kid info. . Billy as I said above not in the area
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 pm No, billy doesn’t live in revere..yes on the kid info. . Billy as I said above not in the area
I know he was in Chelsea. He ran with Costa and was under Cheese then Limone, right? Did he leave the rackets?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I'm the farthest thing from an expert on the Patriarcas, but like I mentioned in the Bianco thread, Scarpa attended Angelo Bianco's wake in September 1966 where he was introduced to Joseph Lombardo as the underboss and Henry Tameleo as a captain. So it appears Joseph Lombardo held on to his underboss title, at least officially if not in practice, through the mid-1960s. He died in 1969.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

He was all over Medford, Somerville, and Revere and his bodies were in Malden and Revere.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 pm
TJ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 pm No, billy doesn’t live in revere..yes on the kid info. . Billy as I said above not in the area
I know he was in Chelsea. He ran with Costa and was under Cheese then Limone, right? Did he leave the rackets?
So I can try to follow along with this thread...who is Billy?
Thanks, SP
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

http://aboutthemafia.com/tag/frank-marrapese

I have a tough time believing this is the hierarchy but figured i wud post it anyways . If prov has 10 guys left 2 r on administration. Dosent make sense

Any1 else have any info ??
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Eddie mush wrote: http://aboutthemafia.com/tag/frank-marrapese

I have a tough time believing this is the hierarchy but figured i wud post it anyways . If prov has 10 guys left 2 r on administration. Dosent make sense

Any1 else have any info ??
That's what most sources say the last couple of years. With Limone being official boss and DiNunzio as acting boss till Limone died.