Present Day Chicago Outfit

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

smoker
Straightened out

Re: Present Day Chicago Outfit

Post by smoker »

**can tell

Also, pertaining to the topic of crew structure, Robert Lombardo's 'Organized Crime In Chicago: Beyond The Mafia' has some very solid info on the nature in which the Outfit was structured after the 1940s.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Confederate wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am
smoker wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am
TommyNoto wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am I think your right about the video machines and it would make sense as you don't need a ton of agents managing gambling packages and thus is a way to make big $ in gambling without the additional security risk , that makes sense to me , NY just does both ad they are $ whores .

Blue collar and white collar are placing sports / horse bets the same way today , online or a call center in Costa Rica with an agent that you settle up with .

Sports gambling is attractive for prosecutors as no way can you operate in that business without a cell, plus they can follow the $ to see who the capos or admin is and once you have a physical threat on a dead beat , your talking about real time for soldiers (2-3+ years ) and it's great for the papers and getting some made guys off the street .

I highly doubt the Outfit is managing large gambling packages as a bust would have definately happened , probably for security reasons as you open your crew up , they seem content with controlling the video poker as the machine replaces the agents and thus you only need a guy or 2 you trust to make the collections with the bar owner and it's cash up front so you can't get jammed up with violence . Ny cases show you they will kidnap you to settles debts lol.

The outfit seems more disciplined and it's probably cuz there is less competition and they are content making very good $ whereas NY is stilll the wild Wild West to some extent and they just can't pass up making that quick $ and build all the $ and time costs into their operation . They cool chilling in jail for a couple years to pull it that extra $ and plus usually customers are sticky so when you locked up you can have someone servicing your clients until your back home . Hope that makes sense lol, sorry but everyone is a bookmaker or agent around me
great post & very spot on
The only problem with this theory is that the Outfit DOES NOT control video poker machines. THE STATE OF ILLINOIS controls all 24,000 machines Statewide and the manufacturing and the distribution of the machines is ALL OVERSEEN BY THE GAMING COMMSSION.

Like I said I don't know anything about the Outfit , just gambling in general and in NY all those machines are illegal but they are everywhere and are a tip off to a connected bars / restaurants along with the 10% ATM fee lol. I just assumed the outfit had illegal machines too but sounds like they make the machines and service them almost on the level , even better for them as they can write off dinner and bar tabs and bail and probably even some titty joints :) My point was it takes dozens of guys to run a big sports book and everyone knows they getting pinched and just accept it . Shit the Elvis guy in NJ that was busted a year ago pays bail for all the guys busted so they don't roll , that's how much they have built in getting pinched and the costs into their operation. Chicago seems to not want to open themselves up like that, but that's just a guess on my part .
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

smoker wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm ***the Carparelli case had him being commissioned by/kicking up to DeLaurentis, didn't have him necessarily pegged as the #1.
If my memory is correct according to the indictment and wiretaps solly got to carparelli either 2nd or 3rd hand. Solly reached out to someone who reached out to someone who got him in touch with carparelli or something like that . Based on how he talks in the wiretaps it sounds like he didn't know solly at all. Talks of handling something for Mickey D who was sollys partner and that they could get on the map with those guys for doing it. Sounded like there was no direct contact or relationship between carparelli and solly more just a wannabe. Only articles I saw that said he kicked up to solly were from Scott I think
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

smoker wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:06 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 pm Isn't there a difference between being a made member of the Nationwide Costa Nostra versus being a member of the Outfit?
Gus Alex would not be a made member of the Mafia but was certainly a high ranking member of the Outfit. I would think any full time crew member who took his orders directly from a superior in his crew would be considered an Outfit member. Maybe that's where there is some grey area sometimes in the indictments with their descriptions of crew members.
Being made into the Outfit holds more weight than it does on the East Coast. And as I stated previously, a capo within the Outfit is comparable to a boss out East.

Gus Alex's power & influence was overstated IMO. He was a valuable piece for them, no doubt, but he wasn't considered one of the boys a la Aleman or The German.
Overstated? And hows that? Show me something, a situation for example in which Aleman or the German travelled the world for contacts or sat with senators and even sat at the top for that matter....im really getting tired of this shit, meaning going in circles all the time, mainly because some people are too lazy and dont want to read or get informed but instead they strongly rely on their own fuckin egoistic beliefs. I wont post shit and wont argue because this is nonsense and I'll only say that you're WRONG. Hey Smoker, you have a whole damn section which 99% is dedicated to the Chicago Outfit and its called The Black Hand ARTICLES section, in which you can read all about the organization which is mainly based on FBI records and old newspaper articles. If you dont believe my words, then go and research the MF site and explore the world of the Mob and expand your thoughts. In addition, you have a whole story regarding the Alex family and so go on, educate yourself and dont start jumping up and down like you know all about the Mob because believe my words people like you dont last long around here.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Gus Alex was on a ruling panel that headed the outfit from 1970 to about 1973, so how could his importance be overstated.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Let's try and keep it civil in here, guys.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:32 am Let's try and keep it civil in here, guys.
Its my fault since I had one of mine so-called "fuck you" attacks and Im sorry and much respect to Smoker. What can I say I have short fuse and the main reason for that is probably that "someone" one day decided to research the Chi Mob, meaning for more than 5 years reading or trying to order FBI files and also reading countless newspaper articles and also talking to researchers and even few relatives here and there. So this "fella" places all of his articles and stories out there, FOR FREE, and some people simply dont care and start saying that Frank LaPorte, The German or Hyman Larner were in fact the real bosses of the Outfit and guys like Ricca, Buccieri or Alex were simple and lucrative players, and thats it. Nobody cares what Antiliar previously said or what you said for that matter, I mean when someone comes around here, the first thing he or she should do is research the forum, look for people who are interested in your type of Mob and read their thoughts. They might be wrong or they might be right, we dont know?! I even know street guys who read stuff everyday. Elaborate first, give us something on which I'll start thinking on changing my thoughts, not jump right away on the Mafia discussions while placing your "hard as stone" opinions like you came here for the "first" time. But naw, its all about going in circles. Well fuck that, continue your present day convo and Im sorry again :mrgreen: 8-)
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pretty interesting discussion guys... The Chicago threads are usually a cluster fuck lol.....

Couple things.....

1. We're still not clear on the status of guys like Gus Alex? Cracks me up.....

2. Honestly when you say the Outfit has NO ties to video poker, I wanna believe it. But this wasn't too long ago...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-v ... story.html

Like this stuff happens. This is a crooked Fuckin City. These guys been in the coin machine type business for decades going back to the Jukes. You really think they have NO INTEREST? Really?

Case in point, now the Teamsters are clean right? Yet just this year they had to throw the Colis out, for what I consider some brazen, arrogant Blago -level extortion. ( the movie studios...) it reminded me of reading about NY garbage gangsters, who had it for so long they didn't even PRETEND or try to hide it. Like there was a CULTURE of corruption.

I mean, how the fuck in 2016 does this guy even GET IN THE UNION???!! Weird right?

I don't even know if that was actually an Outfit operation, but it just shows how murky it is.

Reminds me of how scientist describe black holes, you,can't SEE EM, you only see the effects their Gravity has on the surrounding space, lol..

All in all good discussion guys... I liked it
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Also, I has to add, I'm basing a lot of this on the fact the Outfit used to control the manufacture of tons of machines. Like according to Gus Russo, most of the slots used by "The Click" ( Costello, Marcello, the Outfit, it's what I call em, lol) were manufactured in companies controlled by the Outfit.

I don't think the machine in my local grocer is legit, as the payouts are hush, hush....
smoker
Straightened out

Post by smoker »

Pete wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 pm
smoker wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm ***the Carparelli case had him being commissioned by/kicking up to DeLaurentis, didn't have him necessarily pegged as the #1.
If my memory is correct according to the indictment and wiretaps solly got to carparelli either 2nd or 3rd hand. Solly reached out to someone who reached out to someone who got him in touch with carparelli or something like that . Based on how he talks in the wiretaps it sounds like he didn't know solly at all. Talks of handling something for Mickey D who was sollys partner and that they could get on the map with those guys for doing it. Sounded like there was no direct contact or relationship between carparelli and solly more just a wannabe. Only articles I saw that said he kicked up to solly were from Scott I think
Correct, and Mickey Davis is a DiFronzo underling, which shows that orders are still likely being doled out via Elmwood Park. I dont but that DeLaurentis is "the guy". I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Pete DiFronzo was #1.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 am Also, I has to add, I'm basing a lot of this on the fact the Outfit used to control the manufacture of tons of machines. Like according to Gus Russo, most of the slots used by "The Click" ( Costello, Marcello, the Outfit, it's what I call em, lol) were manufactured in companies controlled by the Outfit.

I don't think the machine in my local grocer is legit, as the payouts are hush, hush....
It’s possible it’s a skill game machine ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 am Pretty interesting discussion guys... The Chicago threads are usually a cluster fuck lol.....

Couple things.....

1. We're still not clear on the status of guys like Gus Alex? Cracks me up.....
Hey Cabrini, long time no see :) you should come more often around here...

Also since I got up on the wrong foot, here's one small timeline regarding Alex's family connections and criminal activities...this is what we all need to do, no matter the continuance of the activity...

1.During the 1900's, Nikolaos “Nick” Alex (born 1874?) and his wife Christina Cipra Alex (born 1877) arrived from the Island of Crete and settled on 2050 Cottage Grove Avenue on Chicago’s Near South Side. They had eight children, including four girls and four sons, all born in the U.S. The oldest one of the four sons was James, then Sam born 1907, the third George born in 1908, and Gust “Gus” Alex born on April Fools or April 1, 1916 (according to some of Alex’s personal claims in front of the feds, he was born in 1914)

2. During Prohibition, one high level member of the so-called South Side "Mafia", Bruno Roti opened up his headquarters which was a tavern known as Phil’s Liquors which was located at 26th Street and Wentworth Avenue. By this time the father of the family Nick Alex became a close friend of Roti and together they opened a restaurant at 2604 South Wentworth. The place quickly transformed into a mob hangout, since Nick was allegedly a great cook so a lot of gangsters like Jake Guzik and Sam Hunt visited the place so they can taste Nick’s specialities. Nick became so close with these individuals and he even received a mob nickname “Little Nick” and that’s why he was considered by government agents as mob associate at the time

3. By the late 1920’s and early 1930’s, during Prohibition and the era of Al Capone, story goes that Sam “RIP” Alex obtained his start in Chicago’s underworld under Willie Heeney, who was a chief of staff for Capone’s security and also one of his main guys in the Cicero area. Don't ever forget that the Cicero area was the second stronghold for the so-called Capone mob since the first one was the Loop and South Side. Sam Alex was one of revolutionary Capone members who began infiltrating the union rackets and he was also allegedly one of Capone's main executioners at the time which obviously explains his nickname "RIP".

4. George Alex worked as a city employee in the hoisting engineers union which was secretly controlled by his brother Sam. George worked with two other hoodlums known as James Cuba and James Clark. Cuba, who had a very long police record, worked as a president of the hoisting engineers, and Clark was the vice president

5. Gus Alex was first time arrested in on September 24, 1933, at the age of 19, together with Frank Ferraro, Nick Biondi and Louis Paletto regarding a bar brawl which ended up with one guy dead on the floor. The police seized Alex and his crew as they entered their car which was parked in front of the saloon. In the car they found three sawed off shotguns. This is the first information for the cops about Alex being a part of Chicago’s underworld

6. In 1936, Sam Alex decided to leave Chicago and bought himself a big farm in Cassopolis, Michigan. There also some reports saying that Sam Alex in fact was ordered by the mob bosses to get out of Chicago and stay out of the limelight which was formed by the press and the government, regarding the shooting of the states attorney and one other individual. In fact, the Chicago Crime Commission revealed information about Sam being very “nutty and unmanageable” and so he was exiled from Chicago and the reports stated his younger brothers George and Gus became his eyes and ears in Chicago’s underworld

7. On October 22, 1937, Gus Alex and Frank Ferraro were arrested regarding the murder of Frank Locascio and the numerous robberies. First the gangsters were brought in front of the victims of the robberies but out of fear, they failed to identify them. Later they were questioned regarding the murder but as usual they all kept their mouths shut and later were released

8. During the late 1930's, Gus Alex started working as a truck driver for Antonio Munizzo, who was a powerful businessman with mob connections. Munizzo also had a son named Thomas “Tommy” Munizzo who since young age was involved in Chicago’s politics. Alex and Munizzo formed a close relationship which years later would become very profitable for both individuals. Alex became so close to the family that Munizzio’s mother Rose very often posted bonds for Alex and his associates such as Frank Ferraro, whenever they got arrested during the 1930’s. After working for more than six months as a truck driver, Alex required a new job at the Urba Auto Sales and Service Company at 5100 West 25th Street in Cicero.

9. On February 22, 1940, Gus Alex and Joseph Vinci, who was a mobster and also worked as a Democratic captain of the 52nd precinct in the 11th Ward, were driving recklessly along Archer and Kostner avenues when suddenly a 65 year old man Adam Zabielski, who was crossing the street, was struck by the duo. None of the offenders came out of the car to see if the old man was still alive, but instead they sped off. On April 17, 1940, both men were freed of the charges by the Coroner’s jury

10. In 1942, Gus Alex opened up his own gambling establishment at 2136 South Michigan Avenue, but on April 12, 1943, the place was raided by the cops and arrested Alex. At the time of the raid, the cops found three roulette wheels, a crap table, and other valuable gambling equipment. On May 6, 1943, Alex was brought to court and was represented by two syndicate lawyers Sy Herr and George Bieber and so the case was dismissed and all of the illegal gambling equipment which was confiscated by the cops was ordered to be returned to Alex

11. In 1943, Gus Alex and two of Jake Guzik’s lieutenants Hyman Levin and Gus Liebe, and two other gamblers and collectors Phillip Katz and Jim Mullen owned one of the most notorious gambling establishments called the Dome at 7466 West Irving Park Road

12. On October 31, 1943, Robert Bock was heavily wounded by a shotgun blast as he stepped into his car near his home. Almost a year later the cops received information that Gus Alex was involved in the shooting and so on November 2, 1944, Alex was arrested and was brought in for questioning. As usual, 31 year old Alex kept his mouth shut and the cops didn’t have any real evidences to lock him up so he was subsequently released

13. On August 2, 1947, Vincent Bozic sat on the front steps of his house at 3348 South Union Avenue while chatting with his brother-in-law Tony Kalbic, when suddenly two men got out of a car and walked near the steps and fired two times from their shotguns, fatally injuring Bozic. Kalbic remained uninjured while the assassins sped off with their car. Bozic was taken to he St. Bernard’s Hospital and on his death bed he told Kalbic that Gus Alex was responsible for the shooting. But Bozic also advised his brother-in-law that he shouldn’t mention Alex’s name to the cops because if he did so, he would be killed also. However, after the death of Bozic, Kalbic told the investigators about who was responsible for the murder and soon Alex was brought to the police station and was later released, again

14. In 1947, Gus Alex was already employed at the Atlas Brewing Company which was divided between ex-bootlegger Joe Fusco and Alex’s mentor Jake Guzik. The company was controlled by the Chicago mob since the bootlegging days of John Torrio and Al Capone. In a police record dated October, 1947, Alex was also described as one of the underworld figures directly involved in the Chicago Teamsters Union Local 705 and also directly involved in the Tile Setters Union in Chicago

15. On March 18, 1948, Nick Alex passed away and it was a huge and lavish funeral with mountains of lavish floral pieces crammed Coletta’s Undertaking Parlors at 2600 Wentworth Avenue. Few of the biggest mob names that attended the funeral were Nick’s son Sam Alex, Jake Guzik, Sam Hunt, Bruno Roti, Ralph Pierce, Murray Humphreys, Claude Maddox and Eddie Vogel

16. By the end of 1948, Alex got a job as a general manager at infamous joint known as the Turf Nighclub

17. On November 24, 1953, Gus Alex, Jake Guzik and Murray Humphreys were arrested at the Celano Tailoring Shop at 620 North Michigan Avenue and later they were questioned about the whereabouts of their other associates that attended the meeting and as usual they were released

18. During the mid 1950’s Sam Alex visited an old mob legend known as Owen “Owney” Madden, a former New York mobster who was retired in Hot Springs and formed an “unholy alliance”, which made the area one of the wealthiest, politically corrupt illegal gambling towns in the U.S. long before Las Vegas really started up

19. On July 31, 1958, at 10:30 a.m. Gus Alex appeared before Senator John McClellan and Robert Kennedy in Washington. Alex dyed his hair gray at the temples to look older and wore custom-made oversized dark glasses. After almost a decade long expensive chase for the elusive gangster, in the end Alex refused to answer almost all questions by taking the 5th Amendment

20. In July, 1959, the Outfit’s oldest leader Paul Ricca was on trial regarding charges of income tax evasion and before the trial, Murray Humphreys and Gus Alex apparently had a detective agency, which placed surveillance on practically all the jurors in the case in order to develop information

21. In its issue of June 10, 1959, the “Chicago Daily News” quoted Robert Kennedy as follows: “Gus Alex and Frank Ferraro are two of the most ruthless and vicious hoodlums with complete control over Chicago’s First Ward.”

22. On November 5 and 6, 1960, Moe Dalitz had a meeting in Chicago with Sam Giancana, Gus Alex and Les Kruse allegedly regarding the Las Vegas interests

23. In December, 1962, Gus Alex began travelling extensively around Europe regarding the Outfit's international interests and money laundering operations. According to some reports from Interpol, for only two weeks, Alex shelled out more then $25,000 (or $200,000 in today’s money) during this specific European tour and also the cost of furs and gems were estimated at another $20,000

24. During the mid 1960's Gus Alex was employed at the Ajax Phonograph Company and at the same time at the Deluxe Inc, for a double salary of $26,000 a year, which explains his close connection with Jewish Mob boss Eddie Vogel at the time

25. In 1965, Gus Alex was banned by Swiss government since the Chicago Crime commission, Better Government association, and the Chicago police have furnished Swiss authorities with reports on Alex, in an effort to preserve the ban and to curtail his annual overseas jaunts. All three agencies furnished the information to Ernst Theiler, the Swiss consul general in Chicago, pointing out that although Alex had no record of convictions, he was well known as a high ranking mobster and honoured guest at many mob festivities. The U.S. officials feared that the Swiss government might relax on the order which was issued in barring Alex from Switzerland for 10 years. On the other hand, Alex’s lawyers had furnished letters to the Swiss government from respectable individuals such as Senator Everett Dirksen and U.S. Congressman William Dawson in behalf of Alex in regard to his efforts to get the ban lifted but it never really occurred

26. In 1966, Sam "RIP" Alex came back to the Chicago area, since his little brother became top echelon member of the mob. Sam bought himself a luxurious $75,000 house at 900 North Kenilworth in Oak Park and the house was built by the Van Corbin Construction Company which was owned by Sam Panveno a.k.a. Van Corbin. On July 20, 1966, for unknown reasons, Panveno was shot and killed by two masked men

27. By 1971, Gus Alex's main guys were Les Kruse and Ralph Pierce, and they had “message drops” or local places which were used for leaving messages or payoffs to the bosses such as Celano’s Custom Tailors at 600 block of North Michigan Avenue and the offices of Outfit lawyer Maurice Walsh located at 39 South LaSalle in the Loop area. As usual, it was from great importance to everyone in the organization, never to mention Alex’s name in front of outsiders. During this time Gus Alex bought for him and his wife $50,000 (or $300,000 in today’s money) condominium in the Regency Towers South in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to spend their Christmas holidays

28. According to numerous FBI files, From 1971 until 1975, Gus Alx was the member of a top ruling panel which controlled the whole Outfit and included also Joey Auippa and Tony Accardo

29. In November, 1972, Gus Alex, Dave Yaras, Lenny Patrick, Les Kruse and Gus Zapas appeared in front of a special federal grand jury regarding the racketeer’s involvement with politicians and the police

30. According to one FBI report, in May, 1974, Aiuppa suffered from a serious affliction that involved arthritis in his knees, and has been unable to function due to his lack of capacity to move around. At the same time period, Accardo also spent some time in Palm Springs, so during this brief period Gus Alex was the only boss of the ruling panel that took care of day to day operations. The report also says that in fact Alex’s brother Sam was the one who delivered the messages between his brother and Aiuppa. Sam resided approximately one mile from Aiuppa’s residence in Oak Brook, Illinois. By now, except for Accardo and Aiuppa, there was almost no one else in the Outfit who rated more respect than Alex

31. By the late 1970’s, Tony Accardo and Gus Alex continued to meet and made important decisions around Chicago’s joints. For example, the duo was once seen at the La Festival Restaurant at 28 West Elm Street in the company of Chicago attorneys Carl Walsh and Arthur Masser. When old man Accardo was brought to the St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital in Chicago for a series of tests related to a possible stomach aliment, Alex was the one who accompanied his boss all the time. As for Aiuppa, they usually met at the Rodity’s Restaurant at 222 South Halsted

32. By the mid 1980's, Gus Alex took a cut from the illegal profits o he so-called Lenny Patrick’s crew which allegedly extorted nearly half a million dollars year from legitimate businessmen and bookies and another half a million from loan sharking. He allegedly took 20% from the gambling proceeds and 25% from the loan sharking activities

33. In 1987, Alex’s older brother Sam was diagnosed with cancer of the larynx and so on February 11, 78 year Sam Alex was found by his younger brother dead in the bedroom were a .38-caliber revolver laid nearby and a note that said simply, "I am Sam Alex." since he had his name changed for quite a long time period. The police and the Du Page County coroner reported that the death apparently was caused by self- gunshot wound to the head. Sources close to police investigation reported that the detectives also found 600 in cash in a shopping bag

34. In 1992, thanks to Lenny Patrick's testimony, Gus Alex, Nick Gio and Mario Rainone received prison sentences of 188, 137, and 210 months, respectively. Alex was also fined $ 250,000, and both he and Rainone were subjected to heavy forfeitures. Alex even had to pay $1,400 a month for the cost to the taxpayers for his prison cell

35. On July 24, 1998, Gus Alex died of a heart attack at the age of 82, while confined to a federal prison medical center in Lexington, Kentucky

Looks like Alex's criminal career went from a simple killer and then to gambler, corruption, financial deals, and then to a boss level, and in the end to long time street boos who took his "street tax" from everything

Sorry for going off topic guys, pls continue
smoker
Straightened out

Post by smoker »

ChiTown mentioned Frank Rappa's (a zip) sicilian drug ring based out of Itasca/Addison. An interesting ipsn article pertaining to him:

http://www.ipsn.org/rosemont/hearing_de ... no_mob.htm
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villian that is some great info on Alex. A very powerful man in the Outfit. And a Top Leader.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:02 am Villian that is some great info on Alex. A very powerful man in the Outfit. And a Top Leader.
Thanks Frank and this is another proof that the diversity within the Outfit's membership during the old days made the faction one of the most powerful links of US CN for quite a long period. And I believe that a lot of members around here said the same thing that the Outfit was one of truly Americanized crime families around the country