Vinnie asaro arrested again

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AG777
Full Patched

Re: Vinnie asaro arrested again

Post by AG777 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am Oh I know it took my best friend

Sorry about your friend :( When I was growing up it was weed, booze, coke, acid, PCP, and whack. We were told to never do hereoin because you'd end up a junkie for the rest of your life. Crack was what gang bangers did. Didn't see too many average Joe's using. Meth was an epidemic here for years. Lost a lot of ppl I went to high school with from that shit. Died in late 30's, 40's.

With the young kids of today it's all pills. Opiate addiction has to be the worse. Heroin is the only drug they can do. Coke or weed isn't going to cut it for these users trying to get off those pills. So, that's what I mean when I say kids of today. Once that heroin is cut with that fentanyl they're doomed. It will eventually kill them. So sad.
Last edited by AG777 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

anyone think the gotti kid flips?
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:35 am anyone think the gotti kid flips?
It's possible, the indictment said a Bonanno associate was cooperating and they did not name who it was and we already know Lovaglio flipped.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

willychichi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:51 am
It's possible, the indictment said a Bonanno associate was cooperating and they did not name who it was and we already know Lovaglio flipped.
Is the gotti kid considered a bonanno associate?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

If my memory serves me correct didn't one of the Agnello kids come up in asaros previous trial? Wasn't he picked up on a wiretap or something? Something is most likely up with those kids the Feds don't usually raid someone's home and place of business without some pretty solid probable cause
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Pete wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 am
I'm not sure Pete, here is the press release, take a look and see what you think. They use the word associate a couple times to describe Gotti's relationship to Asaro and the Bonanno's but it's not really clear.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/lo ... ent-crimes
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

on who? himself?

I dont see how he would have anything of relevance to call for a reduced sentence.

Unless the feds wanna shave years off in exchange for his grandfathers tie collection
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:16 pm
on who? himself?

I dont see how he would have anything of relevance to call for a reduced sentence.

Unless the feds wanna shave years off in exchange for his grandfathers tie collection
+1

Doubt he has anything of value except his last name.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

willychichi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:59 am
Pete wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 am
I'm not sure Pete, here is the press release, take a look and see what you think. They use the word associate a couple times to describe Gotti's relationship to Asaro and the Bonanno's but it's not really clear.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/lo ... ent-crimes
I see what your saying. It seems to differentiate between asaros associate and bonanno associate and they don't list him specifically as a bonanno associate
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

I hope the kid gets 10 years just for being an asshole . He deserves the same fate as his piece of shit grandfather.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

my opinion, it is all about the last name,
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 pm my opinion, it is all about the last name,
I don't know. I've heard of plenty of guys without the last name gotti being arrested for robbing a bank, torching someone's car, and selling massive amounts of drugs. Those crimes are kind of a big deal in most people's eyes
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pete wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:02 pm
bronx wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 pm my opinion, it is all about the last name,
I don't know. I've heard of plenty of guys without the last name gotti being arrested for robbing a bank, torching someone's car, and selling massive amounts of drugs. Those crimes are kind of a big deal in most people's eyes
You misread.

Bronx isn't saying he was arrested for his last name. He's not saying the kid is innocent or persecuted.

He's talking about the prize the kid would be if he flips despite probably not having much to give because of his last name.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

The crimes this kid was involved in are petty and ridiculous ONLY because he the grandson of a boss and he should be set for life in some legit business like someone said about the chin's grand kids. As an up and coming guy trying to make a name for himself, john votto himself probably did similar if not pettier things in his day. He was a street thug from a poor family. There wasn't a crime he wouldn't do to turn a buck like most guys. This all comes down to the kids name, the way john sr. Poorly planned for his family after he was gone, and in my opinion the worst thing of all... The lack of guidance from his father, uncle, and whoever else knew this shit was going on and allowed it or failed to intervene in some way, shape, form, or fashion. This kid's 23. Wtf ya know? It's sad man. It just shows crime definitely does not pay in today's day and age. I'm not condoning crime at all. I just think at one time, a very long time ago, you could be a crook and make a living without catching heat from the cops. Not today. My two cents.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

well said Sonny. and Bobby. the G would love to put a gotti, persico..blood line on the rat list..it would steal their thunder .a black eye among street people..look what chin did for his kids ,nephews ect..all working on the piers making huge salaries,businesses,other union jobs, none made men..he had them understand that was his life and you will all benefit from my life ,no need to go to prison.it is all about the money.they resected him and walked straight... they live great lives.so clean they could not be throw off the piers. remember what chin told gotti to his face.."sorry to hear it" about jr getting made..how john did not realize chin never made his kids is puzzling ,