LCN 'No show/cover' Jobs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: LCN 'No show/cover' Jobs

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 pm Jcb do u have any info on pittsburgh related mobsters that would have been involved in a machine shop/ shoe factory/ vending machine business in westmoreland co in the Arnold new Ken area? My family swears that this man "fuzzy cantalupo" ran all these for the Pittsburgh mafia from the late 50s until mid 80s. Mr cantalupo was known as a mobbed up character in the Indiana and westmoreland co areas. I really wish I had more info about him. He handled a lot of the hotel bars ( bars below with efficiency apts above them) in the Indiana area. Dealt with people with the name of pitzeral kowilski and some other shady characters of the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only guy I know from Indiana, PA that was connected to the big players (Dominic Mallamo and Paul Romeo) was a guy by the name of Sam Adornato, he owned the Hub Cafe
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great posts JCB.

I haven't added your Pittsburgh additions to the list as I'm trying to keep the list mainstream/current families.

But very interesting and appreciated.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am Great posts JCB.

I haven't added your Pittsburgh additions to the list as I'm trying to keep the list mainstream/current families.

Thanks Sonny. I understand but still wanted to contribute some info on a lesser known family and its members
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am Great posts JCB.

Thanks Sonny. I understand but still wanted to contribute some info on a lesser known family and its members
Mate your contributions are very valued and interesting.

Always appreciated.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.