Joseph Bonelli

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Joseph Bonelli

Post by slimshady_007 »

Genovese associate Joseph Bonelli has been targeted for murder twice, from what ive read. He seems to interest me, but i cant seem to find much on Bonelli. Anyone know who his capo is? And what did Bonelli do that caused him to be almost killed in 2014?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Joseph Bonelli

Post by UTC »

Well he was fooling around with that prosecutor for one, and then he went wild on some wiseguy's kid trying to collect a debt. Forgot who. Trashed his restaurant I think. So Basciano wanted him dead. Don't know why Ryan Ellis tried to hit him with the Crips. Then he stabbed that guy in a bar. So he made a lot of enemies.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

UTC wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm Well he was fooling around with that prosecutor for one, and then he went wild on some wiseguy's kid trying to collect a debt. Forgot who. Trashed his restaurant I think. So Basciano wanted him dead. Don't know why Ryan Ellis tried to hit him with the Crips. Then he stabbed that guy in a bar. So he made a lot of enemies.
Kinda weird that he’s with the Genoveses. The Genoveses r low key and quite, while Bonelli seems like the complete opposite.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Capeci is wrong about Bonelli. He´s not associated with anyone. Bonelli is a cheap scum bag who takes pleasure in harassing and bullying innocent people. He is known as a crack head and has a sick habit of going into businesses and just bothers customers, workers, and owners. The police leave him alone, for some reason. He had a very brief relationship with a few wiseguys, but as soon as any got to know him they cut him loose. He basically ruined Nat Turso, an innocent restaurant owner and his business by constantly breaking in and stealing stuff and what not. It got so far that Turso asked some local wiseguys who ate at his place for help. And he ended up indicted and put in jail.
There you have it, never printed before.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm
UTC wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm Well he was fooling around with that prosecutor for one, and then he went wild on some wiseguy's kid trying to collect a debt. Forgot who. Trashed his restaurant I think. So Basciano wanted him dead. Don't know why Ryan Ellis tried to hit him with the Crips. Then he stabbed that guy in a bar. So he made a lot of enemies.
Kinda weird that he’s with the Genoveses. The Genoveses r low key and quite, while Bonelli seems like the complete opposite.
They’re still a gang of criminals. Every family is going to have loose cannons and hotheads in it.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:19 pm Capeci is wrong about Bonelli. He´s not associated with anyone. Bonelli is a cheap scum bag who takes pleasure in harassing and bullying innocent people. He is known as a crack head and has a sick habit of going into businesses and just bothers customers, workers, and owners. The police leave him alone, for some reason. He had a very brief relationship with a few wiseguys, but as soon as any got to know him they cut him loose. He basically ruined Nat Turso, an innocent restaurant owner and his business by constantly breaking in and stealing stuff and what not. It got so far that Turso asked some local wiseguys who ate at his place for help. And he ended up indicted and put in jail.
Can I ask your source HK?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:35 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:19 pm Capeci is wrong about Bonelli. He´s not associated with anyone. Bonelli is a cheap scum bag who takes pleasure in harassing and bullying innocent people. He is known as a crack head and has a sick habit of going into businesses and just bothers customers, workers, and owners. The police leave him alone, for some reason. He had a very brief relationship with a few wiseguys, but as soon as any got to know him they cut him loose. He basically ruined Nat Turso, an innocent restaurant owner and his business by constantly breaking in and stealing stuff and what not. It got so far that Turso asked some local wiseguys who ate at his place for help. And he ended up indicted and put in jail.
Read it online, but very long time ago, Can´t find the link now.

Here´s a link on Bonelli once being a CI:

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/library/q ... onelli.pdf

Also read that he gave up friends already while in high school.

(I misspelled a name in my previous post, it should be Nat Terzo, not Nat Turso.)
There you have it, never printed before.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:37 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Read it online, but very long time ago, Can´t find the link now.

Here´s a link on Bonelli once being a CI:

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/library/q ... onelli.pdf

Also read that he gave up friends already while in high school.

(I misspelled a name in my previous post, it should be Nat Terzo, not Nat Turso.)
thanks for posting